CNN Beats Out Fox News for #1 Spot in Cable News

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
When you constantly bash the Republican front runner and stack your network with "hacks" err pundits from the #nevertrump movement and follow anything but a Fair and Balanced approach, you will pay a price. It's one thing for Fox to constantly cover the Dems in a negative light, but not your frontrunner who a majority of your audience supports.

Biggest mistake they ever made was messing with their core audience.

The majority has spoken and turned them off.

CNN ranked #1 in cable news in prime time in April. CNN beat Fox News for the fifth time in the last eight months in M-Su prime time (four of the past eight in M-F prime) among adults 25-54. The last time CNN had this many prime time wins in an eight-month period versus Fox News was over 14 years ago (Nov. 2001).

To read more follow the link >>>> HERE

Last edited:
Holy shit. That's a shocker. I'm one of the many who tuned Fox out after their blatant bullshit regarding Trump. Their establishment guys had the chance to fight the Dems and didnt. Fuck em.

Holy shit. That's a shocker. I'm one of the many who tuned Fox out after their blatant bullshit regarding Trump. Their establishment guys had the chance to fight the Dems and didnt. Fuck em.

I am no Trumpster, but I have found myself tuning more towards CNN as well. The amount of respect I have lost for Megan Kelly is huge ( and not just because she now has a Rachel Maddow hair cut). She exposed her lack of journalistic skill while hosting the debate. She single handily tried to derail the orange clown, and he slapped her silly for it. Hmm...Fox ratings go down while Orange clown ratings go up, who woulda thunk it?

Whats crazy is like everything else they were so far out of touch with their core audience. They really believed their core audience consisted of nothing but cuckservatives and beta males. Giant misstep that will continue to cost them UNLESS they get on board the Republican frontrunner and dump all the #nevertrump hacks.

Fox News has at least 30% more commercials than CNN. I flip back and forth sometimes because it absolutely grates on my last nerve to watch the same prescription medication commercials five times in one hour. Fox is actually the Commercials Network with news ads.
I don't agree Fox is against Trump anymore, though. They were at first, but they've softened considerably. Probably afraid he'll sue them.

Fox News has at least 30% more commercials than CNN. I flip back and forth sometimes because it absolutely grates on my last nerve to watch the same prescription medication commercials five times in one hour. Fox is actually the Commercials Network with news ads.
I don't agree Fox is against Trump anymore, though. They were at first, but they've softened considerably. Probably afraid he'll sue them.
Trump gets the nom and they will line up to suck his ass. You can't get the breaking news if you don't have the access.

Forum List

Back