Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN Busted...AGAIN! Altered Police Shooting Video

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN:

• Edited the Video
  • Intentionally mis-Represented what happened
  • Created False narrative to manipulate viewers' perception / beliefs / reactions
  • Instigated / Incited Violence in the Charlotte Community during which citizens were hurt
  • Incited Violence against Police Officers
  • Promoted Racial Bias

--------------------------

Police group accuses CNN of deceptive edit of Charlotte shooting

- Bias Alert: Police Group Accuses Cnn Of Deceptive Edit Of Charlotte Shooting

"A law enforcement group is charging CNN edited video of the racially charged police shooting of a Charlotte, N.C., man to make officers look bad.

Blue Lives Matter, an organization comprised of active or retired law enforcement officers, claims the cable news network edited video of the Sept. 20 fatal shooting of Keith Scott to cut out police ordering him to “drop the gun,” fueling claims Scott, a black man, was unarmed when he was shot by Officer Brentley Vinson. Although Vinson is black, the incident was the latest police shooting around the nation to spur violent protests and rioting.

"The editing was clearly intended to give viewers the impression that Scott wasn't armed. By intentionally excluding information to promote the false narrative that the officer-involved shooting of Keith Scott was unjustified, CNN directly contributed towards inciting violence and destruction in the Charlotte riots,” Blue Lives Matter said in a statement. “Innocent citizens were hurt during the Charlotte riots, but editing like this also incites violence against police officers long after the riots are over.”

-----------------------

NOT THE 1ST TIME CNN HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THIS

"In August, CNN was accused of editing comments from the sister of a black man killed by a black Milwaukee police officer to make it appear that she called for peace. The shooting of Sylville Smith, who police said refused to put down his gun, touched off riots and violence in the city."

"CNN correspondent Anna Cabrera tweeted an apology for the edit, saying, “We shot-handed sister’s quote. Unintentionally gave the impression she was calling for peace everywhere. Correction.”

BS! ONE time is 'accident'. REPEATEDLY altering video and stories to present a false narrative is unethical / criminal journalism!

I hope Blue Lives matter sues CNN's biased ass off for this!

It started with Rodney King...CNN and LA media heavily edited the infamous video that basically everyone saw.
Even today it is difficult to find the full length, unedited video that shows Mr. King shoving and knocking down officers.
The media is wholly complicit with the false narrative of Black Lives Matter.

Your entire hissyfit rests upon an accusation? Terrific. I can wait for a final rendering and you can go on pretending everything real is about nothing.

the critics of cnn just haven't done a good enough job of explaining how cnn is run by the loyal followers of charles manson, apparently. these people sure do love themselves some helter skelter, that's obvious. i wonder how many of these so-called educated negros realize that the whole ''black lives matter'' movement was started by a deranged cult leader who attempted to false-flag attack a race war into existence. or maybe my history lesson isn't entirely accurate. or maybe you just get the history lesson you want to hear. who knows such things?

I've had cops yell "Stop Resisting" at me when they stopped me a speeding ticket. I wasn't resisting anything. It's just something they sometimes do when the camera doesn't show what is actually happening, but they are considering beating someone. Yelling "Drop the gun" is as much of an indication that they might want to shoot someone as it is an indication of whether the guy has a gun. Stunts like that are why people don't trust cops.

the critics of cnn just haven't done a good enough job of explaining how cnn is run by the loyal followers of charles manson, apparently. these people sure do love themselves some helter skelter, that's obvious. i wonder how many of these so-called educated negros realize that the whole ''black lives matter'' movement was started by a deranged cult leader who attempted to false-flag attack a race war into existence. or maybe my history lesson isn't entirely accurate. or maybe you just get the history lesson you want to hear. who knows such things?

Too bad some rogue officers provided all the fuel this "deranged cult leader" needed.

It started with Rodney King...CNN and LA media heavily edited the infamous video that basically everyone saw.
Even today it is difficult to find the full length, unedited video that shows Mr. King shoving and knocking down officers.

You wish it was false, you NEED it to be false, but it's not. And the world knows.

Your entire hissyfit rests upon an accusation? Terrific. I can wait for a final rendering and you can go on pretending everything real is about nothing.

Why don't you wait to comment also then?

Because for anyone else (those with a brain and a kernel of honesty) the verdict is in. CNN manipulates to promote the liberal narrative.

And the other verdict is in. Liberal die-hards like Fenton do not care how dishonest his political leaders are or how dishonest his loyal leftist media is, he is going to be a soldier and do as told and believe as told.

Last edited:

Because for anyone else (those with a brain and a kernel of honesty) the verdict is in. CNN manipulates to promote the liberal narrative.

And the other verdict is in. Liberal die-hards like Fenton do not care how dishonest his political leaders are or how dishonest his loyal leftist media is, he is doing to be a soldier and do as told and believe as told.

Everything you don't want to hear is "liberal" blah blah blah. You have a 6 multinational corporation controlled media thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. How ya'll like deregulation now?

You wish it was false, you NEED it to be false, but it's not. And the world knows.

You do know that a black police officer is far more likely to be killed by a black citizen than the other way around - right?
In fact...a police officer of any color is 18.5 times more likely to be murdered by a young black male than the other way around.
You do know that black males only make up about 6% of the WORLD population, yet commit 57% of all murders in the 75 largest countries that report murders?
That same 6% commit 62% of all armed robberies.

And the other verdict is in. Liberal die-hards like Fenton do not care how dishonest his political leaders are or how dishonest his loyal leftist media is, he is doing to be a soldier and do as told and believe as told.

Everything you don't want to hear is "liberal" blah blah blah. You have a 6 multinational corporation controlled media thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. How ya'll like deregulation now?

Deregulation, my foot. The LEFT has been controlling the media long before Clinton.

Are you brainwashed? The LEFT political machine influences the media just as much as your corporate moguls. This media which you think is only in it for the money (LOL) promotes leftist, secular, global, and immoral agendas. They have a total antipathy towards Christianity and conservative values. It is not about making money. It is about power and godless pleasures.

Deregulation, my foot. The LEFT has been controlling the media long before Clinton.

Are you brainwashed? The LEFT political machine influences the media just as much as your corporate moguls. This media which you think is only in it for the money (LOL) promotes leftist, secular, global, and immoral agendas. They have a total antipathy towards Christianity and conservative values. It is not about making money. It is about power and godless pleasures.

Jesus son, your partisanshit has swallowed you whole.

Newsletter: Living In The Illusion Of Democracy

You do know that a black police officer is far more likely to be killed by a black citizen than the other way around - right?
In fact...a police officer of any color is 18.5 times more likely to be murdered by a young black male than the other way around.
You do know that black males only make up about 6% of the WORLD population, yet commit 57% of all murders in the 75 largest countries that report murders?

Uh, not really.

Number of Police officers shot in line of duty in 2015: 42

Killed in the Line of Duty

Number of civilians shot by police in 2015: 965

A year of reckoning: Police fatally shoot nearly 1,000

90 of them were unarmed.

So the media doesn't validate your bronze age fairy tales, that makes them liberally biased?

Quite the contrary, CNN did a show called "Finding Jesus" which was premised on Jesus being a person who really existed, and maybe even performed miracles.

Finding Jesus: Faith Fact Forgery - CNN.com

Skeptics need not apply.

Look if you are a filthy liberal and you have no record, no successes, if everything you touch turns to shit, well then you have to manufacture videos like this.

Uh, not really.

Number of Police officers shot in line of duty in 2015: 42

Killed in the Line of Duty

Number of civilians shot by police in 2015: 965

A year of reckoning: Police fatally shoot nearly 1,000

90 of them were unarmed.

Waiting for you to see how ludicrous your assumption is....think math.

So the media doesn't validate your bronze age fairy tales, that makes them liberally biased?

Quite the contrary, CNN did a show called "Finding Jesus" which was premised on Jesus being a person who really existed, and maybe even performed miracles.

Finding Jesus: Faith Fact Forgery - CNN.com

Skeptics need not apply.

Thanks for your critique. But I cannot take the time to tell you why I find it bogus.

I will say this. When it comes to Christianity and its theology and claims --- anything CNN or the History Channel or A&E or PBS or NGO or even FOX put out as "Fact" or as "Forgery" is as specious or lame as it gets. And I base that on a pile of their "historical" "documentaries."

You, for some reason, assume you are getting a fair picture and unvarnished truths. Nothing could be further from the truth.

LMAO...So they step over the dead body to show how offended they are at an edit? And they think this is the real problem....and not them shooting innocent unarmed people?

Nice try Bleu Lives Matter...Nice try

Forum List

Back