🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN Busted...AGAIN! Altered Police Shooting Video

the critics of cnn just haven't done a good enough job of explaining how cnn is run by the loyal followers of charles manson, apparently. these people sure do love themselves some helter skelter, that's obvious. i wonder how many of these so-called educated negros realize that the whole ''black lives matter'' movement was started by a deranged cult leader who attempted to false-flag attack a race war into existence. or maybe my history lesson isn't entirely accurate. or maybe you just get the history lesson you want to hear. who knows such things?

Too bad some rogue officers provided all the fuel this "deranged cult leader" needed.

What rogue officers would those be?

CNN:

• Edited the Video
  • Intentionally mis-Represented what happened
  • Created False narrative to manipulate viewers' perception / beliefs / reactions
  • Instigated / Incited Violence in the Charlotte Community during which citizens were hurt
  • Incited Violence against Police Officers
  • Promoted Racial Bias

--------------------------

Police group accuses CNN of deceptive edit of Charlotte shooting

- Bias Alert: Police Group Accuses Cnn Of Deceptive Edit Of Charlotte Shooting

"A law enforcement group is charging CNN edited video of the racially charged police shooting of a Charlotte, N.C., man to make officers look bad.

Blue Lives Matter, an organization comprised of active or retired law enforcement officers, claims the cable news network edited video of the Sept. 20 fatal shooting of Keith Scott to cut out police ordering him to “drop the gun,” fueling claims Scott, a black man, was unarmed when he was shot by Officer Brentley Vinson. Although Vinson is black, the incident was the latest police shooting around the nation to spur violent protests and rioting.

"The editing was clearly intended to give viewers the impression that Scott wasn't armed. By intentionally excluding information to promote the false narrative that the officer-involved shooting of Keith Scott was unjustified, CNN directly contributed towards inciting violence and destruction in the Charlotte riots,” Blue Lives Matter said in a statement. “Innocent citizens were hurt during the Charlotte riots, but editing like this also incites violence against police officers long after the riots are over.”

-----------------------

NOT THE 1ST TIME CNN HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THIS

"In August, CNN was accused of editing comments from the sister of a black man killed by a black Milwaukee police officer to make it appear that she called for peace. The shooting of Sylville Smith, who police said refused to put down his gun, touched off riots and violence in the city."

"CNN correspondent Anna Cabrera tweeted an apology for the edit, saying, “We shot-handed sister’s quote. Unintentionally gave the impression she was calling for peace everywhere. Correction.”

BS! ONE time is 'accident'. REPEATEDLY altering video and stories to present a false narrative is unethical / criminal journalism!

I hope Blue Lives matter sues CNN's biased ass off for this!

Unfortunately, just like CNN, this is now news. They have been doing it for ages. They no longer have any journalistic standards, they don't even know what "reporting the facts" means. Clinton news network all the way.

What morons.

the critics of cnn just haven't done a good enough job of explaining how cnn is run by the loyal followers of charles manson, apparently. these people sure do love themselves some helter skelter, that's obvious. i wonder how many of these so-called educated negros realize that the whole ''black lives matter'' movement was started by a deranged cult leader who attempted to false-flag attack a race war into existence. or maybe my history lesson isn't entirely accurate. or maybe you just get the history lesson you want to hear. who knows such things?

Too bad some rogue officers provided all the fuel this "deranged cult leader" needed.

Evidently Fenton isn't aware of all the facts in the case...how the guy was rolling / smoking a joint when the cops approached, how Scott had a gun, which was recovered at the scene and which witnesses verified, that this has been ruled as a 'valid shooting', that the police did NOT act inappropriately. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Evidently Fenton isn't aware of all the facts in the case...how the guy was rolling / smoking a joint when the cops approached, how Scott had a gun, which was recovered at the scene and which witnesses verified, that this has been ruled as a 'valid shooting', that the police did NOT act inappropriately. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Some folk never saw a police shooting of a citizen they couldn't rationalize.

CNN:

• Edited the Video
  • Intentionally mis-Represented what happened
  • Created False narrative to manipulate viewers' perception / beliefs / reactions
  • Instigated / Incited Violence in the Charlotte Community during which citizens were hurt
  • Incited Violence against Police Officers
  • Promoted Racial Bias

--------------------------

Police group accuses CNN of deceptive edit of Charlotte shooting

- Bias Alert: Police Group Accuses Cnn Of Deceptive Edit Of Charlotte Shooting

"A law enforcement group is charging CNN edited video of the racially charged police shooting of a Charlotte, N.C., man to make officers look bad.

Blue Lives Matter, an organization comprised of active or retired law enforcement officers, claims the cable news network edited video of the Sept. 20 fatal shooting of Keith Scott to cut out police ordering him to “drop the gun,” fueling claims Scott, a black man, was unarmed when he was shot by Officer Brentley Vinson. Although Vinson is black, the incident was the latest police shooting around the nation to spur violent protests and rioting.

"The editing was clearly intended to give viewers the impression that Scott wasn't armed. By intentionally excluding information to promote the false narrative that the officer-involved shooting of Keith Scott was unjustified, CNN directly contributed towards inciting violence and destruction in the Charlotte riots,” Blue Lives Matter said in a statement. “Innocent citizens were hurt during the Charlotte riots, but editing like this also incites violence against police officers long after the riots are over.”

-----------------------

NOT THE 1ST TIME CNN HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THIS

"In August, CNN was accused of editing comments from the sister of a black man killed by a black Milwaukee police officer to make it appear that she called for peace. The shooting of Sylville Smith, who police said refused to put down his gun, touched off riots and violence in the city."

"CNN correspondent Anna Cabrera tweeted an apology for the edit, saying, “We shot-handed sister’s quote. Unintentionally gave the impression she was calling for peace everywhere. Correction.”

BS! ONE time is 'accident'. REPEATEDLY altering video and stories to present a false narrative is unethical / criminal journalism!

I hope Blue Lives matter sues CNN's biased ass off for this!

It shouldn't be that difficult to determine whether cops planted, or the guy had ties to, the " a stolen, loaded handgun at the scene and that Scott was wearing an ankle holster."

The problem, imo, is that the DOJ lacks cred with anyone.

Yep...every time a black guy gets gunned down the leftwing media immediately blames the cops only to find out it was a legit shoot.
At what point will they be held responsible for the rioting they cause?

Nah...there's actually a few that were really fucked up,this one in particular....

Your problem is you believe the cops should wait until they are fired upon before shooting an armed suspect that refuses to obey commands to put down their weapon.

Yep...every time a black guy gets gunned down the leftwing media immediately blames the cops only to find out it was a legit shoot.

Your "left wing" media is a result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. There were 50 some odd companies in the US media game back in the 1980s. Now 6 major multinational corporations own ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Sounds like ya don’t like concentrated unregulated corporate wealth and power so much after all.

And what fellow citizens object to is the murder by state power, by the govt some of you claim to want checked, of unarmed citizens. Real conservatives do as well.

Nah...there's actually a few that were really fucked up,this one in particular....

Your problem is you believe the cops should wait until they are fired upon before shooting an armed suspect that refuses to obey commands to put down their weapon.

I believe the cops have no business murdering unarmed citizens. And children with toy guns.

Your "left wing" media is a result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. There were 50 some odd companies in the US media game back in the 1980s. Now 6 major multinational corporations own ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Sounds like ya don’t like concentrated unregulated corporate wealth and power so much after all.

And what fellow citizens object to is the murder by state power, by the govt some of you claim to want checked, of unarmed citizens. Real conservatives do as well.

You typed so much to say so little....
The media is complicit in all the rioting as is Barry,they constantly side with the thug only to get egg on their face.
Now give me a good reason why they do this repeatedly.

I believe the cops have no business murdering unarmed citizens. And children with toy guns.

He wasnt unarmed.

He wasnt unarmed.

And you have no idea what I believe, so you got set straight.

The media is NOT about reporting the truth anymore.

They are now SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS who are spinning stories to make up for their perceived injustices by white males.

The media is NOT about reporting the truth anymore.

They are now SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS who are spinning stories to make up for their perceived injustices by white males.

Yeah, white males are a downtrodden bunch being held down by the man.

You typed so much to say so little....
The media is complicit in all the rioting as is Barry,they constantly side with the thug only to get egg on their face.
Now give me a good reason why they do this repeatedly.

The Boston Tea Party was a riot with looting.

He wasnt unarmed.

Set straight? :lmao:
Is that what you call getting handed your ass?

He wasnt unarmed.

Set straight? :lmao:
Is that what you call getting handed your ass?

Bwa ha ha ha, you see whatever you need to hon.

Forum List

Back