🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN Busted...AGAIN! Altered Police Shooting Video

What rogue officers would those be?
Evidently Fenton isn't aware of all the facts in the case...how the guy was rolling / smoking a joint when the cops approached, how Scott had a gun, which was recovered at the scene and which witnesses verified, that this has been ruled as a 'valid shooting', that the police did NOT act inappropriately. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yep...every time a black guy gets gunned down the leftwing media immediately blames the cops only to find out it was a legit shoot.
At what point will they be held responsible for the rioting they cause?

Your "left wing" media is a result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. There were 50 some odd companies in the US media game back in the 1980s. Now 6 major multinational corporations own ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Sounds like ya don’t like concentrated unregulated corporate wealth and power so much after all.

And what fellow citizens object to is the murder by state power, by the govt some of you claim to want checked, of unarmed citizens. Real conservatives do as well.

You typed so much to say so little....
The media is complicit in all the rioting as is Barry,they constantly side with the thug only to get egg on their face.
Now give me a good reason why they do this repeatedly.

The Boston Tea Party was a riot with looting.

So you want to compare resistance to taxation without representation to blacks being criminals and getting gunned down in the streets?:lmao:

Nah...there's actually a few that were really fucked up,this one in particular....

Your problem is you believe the cops should wait until they are fired upon before shooting an armed suspect that refuses to obey commands to put down their weapon.

I believe the cops have no business murdering unarmed citizens. And children with toy guns.

He wasnt unarmed.

And you have no idea what I believe, so you got set straight.

Set straight? :lmao:
Is that what you call getting handed your ass?

Bwa ha ha ha, you see whatever you need to hon.

Like you dont see a gun in Walter Scott's hand?

Evidently Fenton isn't aware of all the facts in the case...how the guy was rolling / smoking a joint when the cops approached, how Scott had a gun, which was recovered at the scene and which witnesses verified, that this has been ruled as a 'valid shooting', that the police did NOT act inappropriately. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yep...every time a black guy gets gunned down the leftwing media immediately blames the cops only to find out it was a legit shoot.

Your "left wing" media is a result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. There were 50 some odd companies in the US media game back in the 1980s. Now 6 major multinational corporations own ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Sounds like ya don’t like concentrated unregulated corporate wealth and power so much after all.

And what fellow citizens object to is the murder by state power, by the govt some of you claim to want checked, of unarmed citizens. Real conservatives do as well.

The media is complicit in all the rioting as is Barry,they constantly side with the thug only to get egg on their face.

So you want to compare resistance to taxation without representation to blacks being criminals and getting gunned down in the streets?:lmao:

You don't seem to have the capability to be discerning at all. And no on here is arguing what you want them to. You’re just too wound up to accept that what you need to argue against isn’t being argued.

I believe the cops have no business murdering unarmed citizens. And children with toy guns.

He wasnt unarmed.

I never said a word about Walter Scott, see what I mean?

You don't seem to have the capability to be discerning at all. And no on here is arguing what you want them to. You’re just too wound up to accept that what you need to argue against isn’t being argued.

Did you read the OP?

I'm telling you all, just let the cities burn. Let the cops and thugs kill each other, the world will be a better place. In addition all the retards who disarmed themselves will be wiped out. Win/win.

Last edited:
He wasnt unarmed.

Stay on topic.
When you go on and on about police shooting unarmed black people in a Walter Scott thread......so yeah you look like an idiot.

It started with Rodney King...CNN and LA media heavily edited the infamous video that basically everyone saw.
Even today it is difficult to find the full length, unedited video that shows Mr. King shoving and knocking down officers.
The media is wholly complicit with the false narrative of Black Lives Matter.

You wish it was false, you NEED it to be false, but it's not. And the world knows.

You do know that a black police officer is far more likely to be killed by a black citizen than the other way around - right?
In fact...a police officer of any color is 18.5 times more likely to be murdered by a young black male than the other way around.
You do know that black males only make up about 6% of the WORLD population, yet commit 57% of all murders in the 75 largest countries that report murders?
That same 6% commit 62% of all armed robberies.

Sorry, still gonna feel the same way anytime any cop murders any unarmed citizen.

Stay on topic.
When you go on and on about police shooting unarmed black people in a Walter Scott thread......so yeah you look like an idiot.

If your anger makes it such that you cannot pay attention you may have anger issues. And I can wait and see how this play out, right now it's still "xxx accuses". Fox News has consistently attempted to justify all these shootings with the exception of the Dylan Roof episode, because he pretty much tied their hands on that one.

I know if my business was looted or went up in flames over an edited video,that caused a riot, CNN would be getting sued. It's the only way to stop this bullshit with the networks.

I know if my business was looted or went up in flames over an edited video,that caused a riot, CNN would be getting sued. It's the only way to stop this bullshit with the networks.

Yeah, CNN made the riot.

Oh it's always had bias and always will, but when you repeatedly use that excuse to hide from reality one becomes quite comical
There are millions of people that can't even name the VP candidates yet they listen to the main stream media and swallow every word. If there is a group of people other than politicians that do not want anything in their lives or anything in America to change it's the over compensated well taken care of members of the media.

Except none of the three tapes show him holding the gun or pointing it at officers.

And last time I checked, rolling a joint wasn't a capital offense.

Stay on topic.

If your anger makes it such that you cannot pay attention you may have anger issues. And I can wait and see how this play out, right now it's still "xxx accuses". Fox News has consistently attempted to justify all these shootings with the exception of the Dylan Roof episode, because he pretty much tied their hands on that one.

You think i get angry when a moron gets perforated?

The media is NOT about reporting the truth anymore.

They are now SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS who are spinning stories to make up for their perceived injustices by white males.

What the media is hoping to do is start a nationwide race war. A real race war means people tuning in by the millions. People tuning in by the millions means money. Until that time, smaller riots will do, but their goals are much bigger.

Forum List

Back