CNN CallsCorrespondent Dinner A 'Celebration of 1st Amendment' in defense of Despicable Comedian

Michelle Wolf, Meet Comedian Kathy Griffin...

View attachment 190768

You might want to call her to get some advice on what to do NOW..... I hear you can still get gigs overseas...

:p
View attachment 190770

She did it her way!!
This dumb ass woman was acting like a bully and is mocking the first amendment .. It was not ok what she did and I will not support this....

Insult comedy is far more difficult and art form then most people realize.

The goal is to not only get the audience laughing at the roastee, but also get the roastee laughing along with everyone else.

Seems like she went too far because no one was laughing..I used to watch the old Dean Martin Roasts ...Not a good time to go after Sanders like that.. now this is all we will hear about...stupid thing to do.

You can even see that in the newer Comedy Central ones, they are more vulgar, but the object is to get EVERYONE laughing, not just the person doing the insults.

This is how republicans debate politics, like 12 year olds. I should start calling them Dumbpublicans

Donald is still whining about the WHCD. Baby. Thin-skinned infant.

manufacturedoutrage.png

Ok, first I am a liberal. Second, she went too far on some stuff. I did not find a lot of the things she said funny. Third, the first amendment says she can say these things. Third, that same amendment says you can say you don't like them in any language you choose. So fourth, what are you complaining about?

Thank you for your comments, and I agree...but we are starting to stray from the point that CNN called the Correspondent Dinner a 'celebration of the 1st Amendment'. That is NOT what the Correspondent Dinner is about or is. This was CNN, a Trump-Hating hack organization that has been busted over and over - forced to apologize / recall numerous fake-news stories and even fire some of their employees over such stories, defending a fellow-Trump-Hater.

CNN, blinded by their partisan hatred yet hilariously still insisting they are not bias, shamelessly could not do what just about everyone appropriately did - condemn the comedian for inappropriately going 'too far'. I am sure in CNN's opinion it was not far enough....
Well no. Cnn is not at all as you have described them. Corrections to stories are a normal thing in the time of the 24 hour news cycle, done by all honest press when needed. Although I will admit that the right leaning "news" organizations seldom issue them that is not because they are seldom wrong but rather because they rarely admit it.

Also the WH correspondents dinner is indeed about celebrating the 1st and the fact that everyone, press included, is free to criticise and even poke fun at our officials.

Apply some.common sense, you will feel better.

Ok, first I am a liberal. Second, she went too far on some stuff. I did not find a lot of the things she said funny. Third, the first amendment says she can say these things. Third, that same amendment says you can say you don't like them in any language you choose. So fourth, what are you complaining about?

Thank you for your comments, and I agree...but we are starting to stray from the point that CNN called the Correspondent Dinner a 'celebration of the 1st Amendment'. That is NOT what the Correspondent Dinner is about or is. This was CNN, a Trump-Hating hack organization that has been busted over and over - forced to apologize / recall numerous fake-news stories and even fire some of their employees over such stories, defending a fellow-Trump-Hater.

CNN, blinded by their partisan hatred yet hilariously still insisting they are not bias, shamelessly could not do what just about everyone appropriately did - condemn the comedian for inappropriately going 'too far'. I am sure in CNN's opinion it was not far enough....
Well no. Cnn is not at all as you have described them. Corrections to stories are a normal thing in the time of the 24 hour news cycle, done by all honest press when needed. Although I will admit that the right leaning "news" organizations seldom issue them that is not because they are seldom wrong but rather because they rarely admit it.

Also the WH correspondents dinner is indeed about celebrating the 1st and the fact that everyone, press included, is free to criticise and even poke fun at our officials.

Nice attempted defense of CNN. CNN is the poster-child for 'fake news'. As stated, CNN has repeatedly been busted for spreading LIES - not 'in-correct reports that required corrections / amendments'. They have had to fire several people from their staff. And after all that, they still get caught doing it...and do stupid things like this - the liberal defense of a comedienne who engaged in poor judgment and excessive political bias in an 'attack', not 'good natured jokes / ribbing'.

I remember when CNN reported the news...and when they changed. I remember when their new slogan came out -they claimed they don't just report the news, they tell people 'what to think about'. In other words, they decided to start spinning their slant / agenda.

Nice attempted defense of CNN. CNN is the poster-child for 'fake news'. As stated, CNN has repeatedly been busted for spreading LIES - not 'in-correct reports that required corrections / amendments'. They have had to fire several people from their staff. And after all that, they still get caught doing it...and do stupid things like this - the liberal defense of a comedienne who engaged in poor judgment and excessive political bias in an 'attack', not 'good natured jokes / ribbing'.

I remember when CNN reported the news...and when they changed. I remember when their new slogan came out -they claimed they don't just report the news, they tell people 'what to think about'. In other words, they decided to start spinning their slant / agenda.
No, you remember when your talking heads told you to stop believing cnn. That's all.

'Event honoring the First Amendment'

"CNN added their own spin to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner by repeatedly labeling it an “event honoring the First Amendment.”

Trump skipped the Dinner because of his hatred for vile fake news media. CNN followed up by demonstrating Trump is right about the liberal media and was right to skip the dinner.

On the bright side, "Conservative media members and other politicos mocked CNN for claiming the WHCD is about the First Amendment."

CNN's Ridiculous Spin On The White House Correspondents' Dinner Will Leave You Reeling

Aww, you poor snowflakes get your feelwings hurt? Go find your safe space. Perhaps the gun-free zone at the next NRA gathering.

Free speech sucks when you aren't the one speaking eh Sparky.

"CNN added their own spin to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner by repeatedly labeling it an “event honoring the First Amendment.”

Trump skipped the Dinner because of his hatred for vile fake news media. CNN followed up by demonstrating Trump is right about the liberal media and was right to skip the dinner.

On the bright side, "Conservative media members and other politicos mocked CNN for claiming the WHCD is about the First Amendment."

CNN's Ridiculous Spin On The White House Correspondents' Dinner Will Leave You Reeling

Aww, you poor snowflakes get your feelwings hurt? Go find your safe space. Perhaps the gun-free zone at the next NRA gathering.

Free speech sucks when you aren't the one speaking eh Sparky.
Bwuhahahaha.....

Just about everyone, except for Fake News King CNN, slams the comedienne, and you post THAT? Go ask Kathy Griffin whose feelings got hurt after a 'comedy stunt' went 'south'. :p

Depends on WHAT she said. WHAT did she say ?

Meet Ana Navarro, a proto-typical Leftist Extremist who espouses and voices the insane way liberals think.

navarroana_11072016getty.jpg

While talk of Trump potentially doing something else Obama never did - EARNING a Nobel Peace Prize ... for the potential de-nuclear-ization of North Korea and possibly ending the on-going Korean War (currently under 'Armistice'), Ana was so breath-takingly awed by the comedienne's disrespectful inappropriate 'routine' that she suggested the comedienne receive a 'Nobel Peace Prize' instead of Trump.

Congrats to CNN. Thanks to Navarro, their was not the stupidest remark made in defense of the comedienne.

Ana Navarro: Michelle Wolf should be the one getting the Nobel Peace Prize

They sometimes have Ana Navarro on political talk show roundtables. There's a solution to both the producers who book her for such shows, and for Ana herself.

upload_2018-5-1_11-49-35.jpeg
upload_2018-5-1_11-49-52.jpeg

Depends on WHAT she said. WHAT did she say ?
Watch the tape, I'm not Google.

They were just telling it like it is. You trumpanzees claim to like that.

Leave it to snowflakes to be invited somewhere nice to partake in unifying fellowship only to 'pee in the punch bowl', to do their best to insult the host, and create as much division as possible. You can't take them anywhere....

The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is always a left wing hatefest.
They never treated Obama badly.

They gave very good nature jabs at Obama. It wasn’t mean spirited, but rather something the audience and targets could laugh at. The only mean spirited jokes came from Obama himself when he attack his rivals.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back