CNN Cheering For A Brutal Dictator. Why?

CNN calls her the Ivanka Trump of NOKO...good grief

sScreen-Shot-2018-02-10-at-10.31.45-PM.jpeg
So CNN is calling her an air head. So what?

Wooosh right over the point on your head.....total waste of effort

800.jpeg

It's amazing how our media consistently sides with murderers and despots at the same time they attack American patriots.

During the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics CNN has been literally gushing over the sister of brutal dictator Kim Jong-un.

Well here is the real situation in N. Korea today: Report: North Korean Defector Reveals Secret Kim Jong-un Atrocities

"CNN is facing a backlash for publishing an article about North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, which critics claim paints her family’s repressive regime in a positive light.

The piece, which was published Saturday, is headlined: “Kim Jong Un’s sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics.”

The article does contain analysis on the dire situation faced by many citizens in North Korea, and references how Kim Jong Un “has ruled with an iron fist since coming to power.” It also likens Kim Yo Jong, who is currently attending the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, to U.S. first daughter Ivanka Trump.

Its headline could be interpreted as solely being about the fervor that Kim Yo Jong has generated since she arrived at the Games.

But its initial framing have not gone over well with many. Critics including Russian chess legend and political activist Garry Kasparov have claimed the article is “propaganda.” CNN did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment."
Tweeters Criticize CNN Over 'Propaganda' Piece On Kim Jong Un's Sister | HuffPost

Kim Yo Jong is smirking at our retard

kimyongjo.png

Look at the little despot's helper mean muggin! hahaha!

`
CNN has sunk so low, they are only a notch better than infowars.
`
Smart people go here for their news.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
You really shouldn't go mining for bias confirmation, especially if what you find is a distortion of the truth.........

Facts and Fiction: how one survey was reported in the media

He says is that there is no evidence that watching Fox News makes you dumber. But what the study did find, in statistically significant numbers, is that watching Fox News means you are less informed about current events than if you watched no news. But the findings are complicated.

The survey found that all ideologically slanted opinion TV shows have a “negative impact on people’s current events knowledge,” not just Fox News. Whereas Sunday morning political talk shows, Comedy Central’s The Daily Show and NPR have the most informed audiences.

Cassino acknowledges that knowledge of current events is not just determined by what news you watch, but by personal ideology, education, age and gender. Thus the results of the survey can be self-selecting. Cassino argues that prime time shows on cable networks like “The O’Reilly Factor” are opinion reporting and often provide the least amount of informational context. But, Cassino says, that’s what these viewers want.

Oh and if you really wish to be informed you should read the whole article.
I read the whole article and it really does say that you are no better informed than my German shepherd. No matter how you spin it, the bottom line is that you don`t know shit. The University of Maryland conducted a similar survey so there is more than one survey calling you an idiot.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
Do you have any university studies that say you`re well informed? I`ll wait.

It's not amazing....it should be expected from those determined to bring America into line with it's Globalist / Communist agenda.

Communist News Network.......not surprised at all.

Question is....how far are we gonna sit back and let it happen? All the way it appears, unfortunately.
You don`t like the first amendment either? Go find yourself a commie country to live in and take orange Hitler with you.
. Might be all that's left after y'all turn this country into a communist country or worse.

`
`
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
You really shouldn't go mining for bias confirmation, especially if what you find is a distortion of the truth.........

He says is that there is no evidence that watching Fox News makes you dumber. But what the study did find, in statistically significant numbers, is that watching Fox News means you are less informed about current events than if you watched no news. But the findings are complicated.

The survey found that all ideologically slanted opinion TV shows have a “negative impact on people’s current events knowledge,” not just Fox News. Whereas Sunday morning political talk shows, Comedy Central’s The Daily Show and NPR have the most informed audiences.

Cassino acknowledges that knowledge of current events is not just determined by what news you watch, but by personal ideology, education, age and gender. Thus the results of the survey can be self-selecting. Cassino argues that prime time shows on cable networks like “The O’Reilly Factor” are opinion reporting and often provide the least amount of informational context. But, Cassino says, that’s what these viewers want.

I read the whole article and it really does say that you are no better informed than my German shepherd. No matter how you spin it, the bottom line is that you don`t know shit. The University of Maryland conducted a similar survey so there is more than one survey calling you an idiot.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
. You say University as if that means anything anymore in this country. It means nothing anymore.

`
`

I read the whole article and there's some key words you missed in order to justify your spin. Oh and I don't watch Fox but then again, considering your obvious fallacy concerning your inference to my viewing habits, it's obvious I'm dealing with a demagogue......
Have a nice life. :thup:

`
`

I read the whole article and there's some key words you missed in order to justify your spin. Oh and I don't watch Fox but then again, considering your obvious fallacy concerning your inference to my viewing habits, it's obvious I'm dealing with a demagogue......
So...no other studies that refute the findings of 2 universities? Case closed.

`
`

You really want it to be true, wow, talk about serious confirmation bias. Oh and I'm quite familiar with the University of Maryland and who was behind the study and again you have the same media distortion based on the results. I'm not claiming Fox isn't biased what I'm saying is all media outlets are somewhat to very biased as are their viewers/readers which is why I don't rely on any for the truth, too much socio-political spin pretty much across the board which you are all to willing to epitomize.
Also you should look up the words dumb and stupid, I don't think you know what they mean.

800.jpeg

It's amazing how our media consistently sides with murderers and despots at the same time they attack American patriots.

During the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics CNN has been literally gushing over the sister of brutal dictator Kim Jong-un.

Well here is the real situation in N. Korea today: Report: North Korean Defector Reveals Secret Kim Jong-un Atrocities

"CNN is facing a backlash for publishing an article about North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, which critics claim paints her family’s repressive regime in a positive light.

The piece, which was published Saturday, is headlined: “Kim Jong Un’s sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics.”

The article does contain analysis on the dire situation faced by many citizens in North Korea, and references how Kim Jong Un “has ruled with an iron fist since coming to power.” It also likens Kim Yo Jong, who is currently attending the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, to U.S. first daughter Ivanka Trump.

Its headline could be interpreted as solely being about the fervor that Kim Yo Jong has generated since she arrived at the Games.

But its initial framing have not gone over well with many. Critics including Russian chess legend and political activist Garry Kasparov have claimed the article is “propaganda.” CNN did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment."
Tweeters Criticize CNN Over 'Propaganda' Piece On Kim Jong Un's Sister | HuffPost

. It's time to create a panel or review board that can interpret as to whether or not we have treasonous/traitorous Americans in our midst. The same criteria for finding potential ISIS recruits or sympathizers could be used. Enough is enough.

One already exists, Mr. Mueller is dong just that.

We once went to war in Korea to support a mass murderer. Syngman Rhee murdered Korean civilians by the hundreds of thousands and we were cool with it.
Bodo League massacre - Wikipedia
Sinchon Massacre
Truth Commission reveals history of Korean War: U.S.-South Korea carried out massacres of civilians
Anyway, CNN isn`t cheering for anybody. Stop lying dumbass.
Really they are, because they like little fucked up transgendered dictators…
You silly little fucker

`
`

By the way............

Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the

You really want it to be true, wow, talk about serious confirmation bias. Oh and I'm quite familiar with the University of Maryland and who was behind the study and again you have the same media distortion based on the results. I'm not claiming Fox isn't biased what I'm saying is all media outlets are somewhat to very biased as are their viewers/readers which is why I don't rely on any for the truth, too much socio-political spin pretty much across the board which you are all to willing to epitomize.
Also you should look up the words dumb and stupid, I don't think you know what they mean.

Bias can be expected, and the reader, watcher/listener has a responsibility to vet the media before echoing it as the whole truth. Many of us seek out sources which do confirm our biases, and too many do not evaluate what they read, watch or hear.

Such is the difference between a History Text Book, and primary sources such as letters.

Bias can be expected, and the reader, watcher/listener has a responsibility to vet the media before echoing it as the whole truth. Many of us seek out sources which do confirm our biases, and too many do not evaluate what they read, watch or hear.

Such is the difference between a History Text Book, and primary sources such as letters.
Exactly however, as often seen, primary sources are frequently interpreted based on ideology, one of the problems us human sciences academics have to be on guard to, not always successfully by all too many.

Exactly however, as often seen, primary sources are frequently interpreted based on ideology, one of the problems us human sciences academics have to be on guard to, not always successfully by all too many.

An anthology of letters can be cherry picked much like an interview or video can be edited. Once again the source needs to be vetted as well as the content.

Anyone familiar with Fox News and the movie Outfoxed (see it on Youtube) has good insight into the methods of their conveying current and historical events.

An anthology of letters can be cherry picked much like an interview or video can be edited. Once again the source needs to be vetted as well as the content.

Anyone familiar with Fox News and the movie Outfoxed (see it on Youtube) has good insight into the methods of their conveying current and historical events.
Thanks for showing a perfect example of both Bias Confirmation and source interpretation based on ideology.
Most interpretation is based on current ideological/societal precepts which is why properly understanding history requires not only the discipline of History but also Cultural Anthropology and to some degree psychology.

Kim Yo Jong is smirking at our retard

kimyongjo.png
If you are referring to her looking at Pence, that pic doesnt show this, retard.
It's difficult dealing with people who never take anything seriously.
I've been overseas and met these types.
This bitch doesn't even try to hide her narcissistic attitude.
Just imagine how many people she has either ordered killed or witnessed their executions.
This reality is what I have had to face often in my time in the military.
Being over there showed me an appreciation for the country I live in that many of these leftists will never understand.

CNN Cheering For A Brutal Dictator. Why?

because that is their speed

they always root for the enemy

For decades the media has sided with despots and dictators over the American president.

Can someone show me one Marxist dictator that the media did not love?

From Stalin to Mao to Obama, the media just cant help kissing a Marxist dictators ass.

Forum List

Back