CNN (Clinton News Network) vs The Truth

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Despite CNN's bogus online poll (and opinions of so called "journalists" aka raging mad leftist liberals) vast majority of polls of AMERICANS showed that Donald Trump chewed up Hillary Clinton and spit her out.

Who won debate?

I liked the infowars one as it has polls from all over on it and various news outlets which gives a really good reflection across the country of whats going down.

These debates are not going to change people's minds, at this time there are only a few undecided.

So if this is how well Donald is doing with the people, he may just be winning the election.. interesting.

People are waking up. Hilary's people are fading. If I were her I would go into overdrive with the race card or the dems vision of a destroyed America are doomed.

Despite CNN's bogus online poll (and opinions of so called "journalists" aka raging mad leftist liberals) vast majority of polls of AMERICANS showed that Donald Trump chewed up Hillary Clinton and spit her out.

Who won debate?

I looked at two of the polls TIME and CNBC both liberal stalwarts. Trump won easily in those polls. Rather interesting.

And yet ZERO Megyn Kelly (Fox) could not help but saying Hillary prevailed. The more Kelly talks the more unattractive she becomes.

I did watch post debate comments on CNN. They had, what?, 12 people sitting at the table with 1 1/2 Trump leaning journalists? What a confusing love fest. Made me sick to try to even watch that joke.

Who won debate?

I looked at two of the polls TIME and CNBC both liberal stalwarts. Trump won easily in those polls. Rather interesting.

And yet ZERO Megyn Kelly (Fox) could not help but saying Hillary prevailed. The more Kelly talks the more unattractive she becomes.

I did watch post debate comments on CNN. They had, what?, 12 people sitting at the table with 1 1/2 Trump leaning journalists? What a confusing love fest. Made me sick to try to even watch that joke.
Megan and several others are part of the "establishment" crowd that was rooting for the likes of Bush or Kasich and even after the people's will prevailed, they're still rooting for Hillary to win, so they can say "we told you so" when their guy runs against Hillary in 2020. They know there's no chance for them to run if Trump wins.

People are waking up. Hilary's people are fading. If I were her I would go into overdrive with the race card or the dems vision of a destroyed America are doomed.

And even after Lester Holt moderated the debate totally in favor of Hillary, Trump still managed to get through and still win the debate big time. The main stream media leftist propaganda machine is failing.

Who won debate?
she played the dubya card last night, immediately made her a loser.

It's a case of too little too late for that witch.

She is finished, she and her thugs know it.

About time too! :finger3:

It's a case of too little too late for that witch.

She is finished, she and her thugs know it.

About time too! :finger3:
She looked like a manikin repeating rehearsed robotic lines, with a pasted smile on a face painted by the local auto body shop.

But never mind...CNN and Hillary are pretending to do "victory laps" despite who a majority of people thought was the actual winner of the debate.

Forum List

Back