CNN, continuing Anti-Trump barrage still today despite losing credibility

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
For the heckuvit I have had CNN on while doing things around the house...and for the past hour, taking only a small break during the Presidents energy speech, have relentlessly going on and on and on with no less than now 9 different panelist offering up there regurgitated rants one after another.

Does anyone really want to watch this?

O'Keefe singlehandedly vanquished ACORN and now he'sgoing to do it with Fake News Network. Planned Parenthood is just a matter of time.

Damn, the guy is good!

For the heckuvit I have had CNN on while doing things around the house...and for the past hour, taking only a small break during the Presidents energy speech, have relentlessly going on and on and on with no less than now 9 different panelist offering up there regurgitated rants one after another.

The same losers that think Samantha Bee is funny.

Gee you must never watch The Five on Fox .. Such a kind loving show.

I can take a few minutes of it, just slightly more than listening to 100 tin cans falling down an endless stairway.
I don't always agree with the hosts, but it allows me to consider points I haven't thought of. I wonder what happened to the liberal they had on there that swore (used the "f" word ) live and was replaced. Would like to see him return.

yes, how dare CNN tell the truth about the orange sociopath.

CNN has not lost credibility any more than the media in its entirety has lost approval and credibility. Entirety includes the conservative media, bloggers, etc.

Forum List

Back