CNN Don Lemon: 'Chicago Attack Not Evil - Just Bad Home Training'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'SERIOUSLY?' Watch CNN's Don Lemon explain why Chicago kidnap & torture suspects aren't 'evil'

As we reported last night, the Chicago Police Department has four suspects in custody related to a disturbing live video streamed on the Internet that showed a man being beaten and tortured to shouts of “f**k white people” and “f**k Donald Trump.”

On CNN, host Don Lemon disputed a guest’s claim that the attack was “evil,” and labeled it something else:

.@donlemon of @CNN had this to say abt the heinous #HateCrime #BLMKidnapping & torture

"I don't think it was evil…just bad home training" pic.twitter.com/ntJ9khLp95
— Νia☆КГБ Ηαcκεr☆ (@nia4_trump) January 5, 2017

:wtf:

Some Liberals are completely bat-shit crazy!

‘F*ck white people! Chicago PD: young man likely targeted because of his disability, not race'

"Of course everyone saw this coming, there was no way CHICAGO of all cities would admit racism was involved, even though the four monsters who attacked that young man with a disability all but said it was."

Evidently, to Liberals, 'F* WHITE People' is CODE for 'F* HANDICAP People'.

:rolleyes:

'F*ck white people!' Chicago PD: young man likely targeted because of his disability, not race

'SERIOUSLY?' Watch CNN's Don Lemon explain why Chicago kidnap & torture suspects aren't 'evil'

As we reported last night, the Chicago Police Department has four suspects in custody related to a disturbing live video streamed on the Internet that showed a man being beaten and tortured to shouts of “f**k white people” and “f**k Donald Trump.”

On CNN, host Don Lemon disputed a guest’s claim that the attack was “evil,” and labeled it something else:

.@donlemon of @CNN had this to say abt the heinous #HateCrime #BLMKidnapping & torture

Someone should do some poor home training on him.

He's %100 correct. These young thugs have no home training. They most likely come from a single parent house where the mother herself has no home training and then passes it on to her kids.

I've taught a school that was in one of the worst neighborhoods in Philly and those kids behavior could be traced back to home.

I would have a problem with a kid and then meet their mother. The kid's behavior automatically made sense. Many of these young black mothers are raising their sons to be thugs. I even have a family member who has raised her sons like this.

He's %100 correct. These young thugs have no home training. They most likely come from a single parent house where the mother herself has no home training and then passes it on to her kids.

I've taught a school that was in one of the worst neighborhoods in Philly and those kids behavior could be traced back to home.

But it was still evil.

this why it is important to expose fuckheads like don lemon

for the pure scum they are

He's %100 correct. These young thugs have no home training.

What these 'kids' needed recently was not better home training but a by-stander with a CCP and a pistol. They would have gotten all the 'training' they needed.

CNN and USA Today are 100% on board with the "Obama Youth" who did this.

If you are black and support Obama, you can do nothing wrong.

I would have a problem with a kid and then meet their mother. The kid's behavior automatically made sense. Many of these young black mothers are raising their sons to be thugs. I even have a family member who has raised her sons like this.
so they cant determine what they were doing was wrong?...i notice you did not say anything about what they did, outside of making excuses for what they did..........

so they cant determine what they were doing was wrong?...i notice you did not say anything about what they did, outside of making excuses for what they did..........

It's not an excuse. It's explaining the reasoning behind their demented actions. These hoodrats are a symptom of a bigger problem.

I read this on Left-Yahoo news. NOT ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT RACISM.

You know how it is. If whites say or do anything to non-whites it's racism. If it's the other way it's "protest".

It's not an excuse. It's explaining the reasoning behind their demented actions. These hoodrats are a symptom of a bigger problem.
you made it sound like an excuse for them........

Forum List

Back