🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN goes to deep blue Democrat towns in Minnesota, voters tell them they’re voting for Trump

Trump says they can sell their extra soy beans to food banks. How many food banks give out soybeans?

Bewildered CNN was not expecting this. Looks like Trump will win Minnesota due to his policies being successful.

Twitter

VIDEO: CNN's Savidge Goes to Democratic Stronghold in Minnesota Finds Everyone Is Voting for Trump
What happens when they find out Trump didn’t bring those jobs back?
Trump is about getting the EPA out of the way so more mining jobs can be had, doofus....WWIl was won and Europe was rebuilt with iron ore that came from that region.

Trump says they can sell their extra soy beans to food banks. How many food banks give out soybeans?

As was already pointed out, that's mining country.

You really are one dopey MF-er.

Last edited:
It is going to be a close race no matter what. Nothing matters until the actual vote, but I can't imagine anyone that is not a Far Left LOON voting Democrat.

Bewildered CNN was not expecting this. Looks like Trump will win Minnesota due to his policies being successful.

Twitter

VIDEO: CNN's Savidge Goes to Democratic Stronghold in Minnesota Finds Everyone Is Voting for Trump
Trump is about getting the EPA out of the way so more mining jobs can be had, doofus....WWIl was won and Europe was rebuilt with iron ore that came from that region.

You’re calling me dopey and you think that today’s high tech jets are made with iron?
Are you as dumb as fuck?

Twitter
Which ones are successful?
All of them!
He failed at healthcare and has trillion dollar deficits. Not what I call success. Economy slowing too.

Sure seems like the people of Minnesota disagree with you.
What about the farmers?

Twitter
Which ones are successful?
All of them!
He failed at healthcare and has trillion dollar deficits. Not what I call success. Economy slowing too.

Sure seems like the people of Minnesota disagree with you.
What about the farmers?

Did CNN talk to the farmers? They probably disagree with you too.

Twitter

You’re calling me dopey and you think that today’s high tech jets are made with iron?
Are you as dumb as fuck?

Yes, you are dopey....You know absolutely nothing about the region of Minnesnowta being discussed, or how it affects anything.

And I said absolutely nothing about jets being made with steel, dumb fuck.

your_shipment_of_fail_has_arrived_ttip.jpg

This TOTAL BS spin the liberal media and Dem politicians spew does NOT reflect the views of working class Americans.

Twitter

Are you as dumb as fuck?

Yes, you are dopey....You know absolutely nothing about the region of Minnesnowta being discussed, or how it affects anything.

And I said absolutely nothing about jets being made with steel, dumb fuck.

your_shipment_of_fail_has_arrived_ttip.jpg

He is a dummy. Like you. You idiots should stick together.

Twitter

Are you as dumb as fuck?

Deantard, you should never call anyone on this site dumb outside of Rigby and caddo kid.

Forum List

Back