CNN insider on retracted Trump/Russia story:"massive, massive fuck up and people will be disciplined

CNN has to retract and promises to stop lying about Russia.

The entire Russian dossier was made up by democrats.

The Senate judiciary committee is investigating Loretta Lynch.

It's getting pretty good.

CNN are professional liars

Total scum

may all of them who work there be damned

CNN Is Imposing Strict New Rules On Its Russia Coverage

CNN is imposing strict new publishing restrictions for online articles involving Russia after the network deleted a story and then issued a retraction late Friday, according to an internal email obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The email went out at 11:21 a.m. on Saturday from Rich Barbieri, the CNNMoney executive editor, saying "No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason," a CNN vice president.

"This applied to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added. "I will lay out a workflow Monday."

The new restrictions also apply to other areas of the network — not just CNNMoney, which wasn't involved with the article that was deleted and retracted.

CNN didn't immediately return a request for comment and a question about what the previous workflow was.

The deleted and retracted a story that claimed Senate investigators were looking into a Russian investment fund whose chief executive met with a member of President Trump’s transition team.

The now-deleted story was published Thursday and cited a single, unnamed source who claimed that the Senate Intelligence Committee was looking into a "$10-billion Russian investment fund whose chief executive met with a member of President Donald Trump's transition team four days before Trump's inauguration."

A source close to the network, who requested anonymity to discuss the matter, told BuzzFeed News earlier that the story was a "massive, massive fuck up and people will be disciplined." The person said CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker and the head of the company's human resources department are "directly involved" in an internal investigation examining how the story was handled.
Now there's something no one in connection with the NEW BS GOP has ever done. Never retracted or apologized for thousands of fake news stories...
Post the first thousand. You claim there are multiples of thousands. Post them.
Anything about corrupt Hillary. That's a thousand.
16559214_10206176071320443_220125421_n.png

I am going to create a kids game for Christmas called, "I wanna be MSM Journalist." It will have 4 stacks of cards. Stack 1 will be 100% "unnamed source." Stack 2 will be 90% Donald Trump...other 10% will say Republicans. Stack 3 to will be words like "lied" or "covered-up." Stack 4 will all lead with "about" followed by words like "Russia, taxes, healthcare, etc." Game shall have a little printing press with it so the kids can make the new headline.

CNN is imposing strict new publishing restrictions for online articles involving Russia after the network deleted a story and then issued a retraction late Friday, according to an internal email obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The email went out at 11:21 a.m. on Saturday from Rich Barbieri, the CNNMoney executive editor, saying "No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason," a CNN vice president.

"This applied to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added. "I will lay out a workflow Monday."

The new restrictions also apply to other areas of the network — not just CNNMoney, which wasn't involved with the article that was deleted and retracted.

CNN didn't immediately return a request for comment and a question about what the previous workflow was.

The deleted and retracted a story that claimed Senate investigators were looking into a Russian investment fund whose chief executive met with a member of President Trump’s transition team.

The now-deleted story was published Thursday and cited a single, unnamed source who claimed that the Senate Intelligence Committee was looking into a "$10-billion Russian investment fund whose chief executive met with a member of President Donald Trump's transition team four days before Trump's inauguration."

A source close to the network, who requested anonymity to discuss the matter, told BuzzFeed News earlier that the story was a "massive, massive fuck up and people will be disciplined." The person said CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker and the head of the company's human resources department are "directly involved" in an internal investigation examining how the story was handled.

The discipline will be bare bottom spankings by the spankmaster Anderson Blooper

hqdefault.jpg

I don't have a problem with persons and organizations that "own" their mistakes and lapses in judgment. I do, however, have a problem with people, who after having been shown their error fail to correct it.

Why have I that position? Because everyone makes mistakes, but the difference in integrity and honestly between people who merely make a mistake and those who are willful prevaricators, instigators, and conspirators is found (1) in their intentions for taking whatever action that is errant and (2) in the actions they take after learning about the verity and reliability of their action.

When mature people find they were honestly mistaken, they fully "own" their mistake, apologizing or not, and move on. They often enough also may explain how they came to make the mistake. Liars, on the other hand, try to defend and/or offer exculpations for the untruth, often blaming "something" about it on someone or something other than themselves; however and most importantly, they don't unequivocally "own" that they made the mistake and that was their own action/inaction that allowed that to happen.

sub-buzz-5527-1498276379-3.png

I agree if said screw ups were accidental, those made by CNN were not mistakes. No props for them from me.

It's too late, they've already been exposed as the King of Fake News.

Unless if the news is good for Trump, otherwise it is all fake news..
care to show me any good for trump news on CNN? :)

all of RUSSIA seems to be a hype. everyone is an anonymous source, everyone is loosely linked and all we really have is "we saw you talking to them....HANG 'EM!" isn't it? all the rest is just finding what you want to find cause you hate trump. (not *YOU* eaglewings - but people in general who hate trump - i do appreciate your keeping things at an adult level when people disagree with you)

CNN also has made up many stories and had to retract later.

"we need our weaves, i don't wear them, but we need them!" - search for that on youtube and you'll see the infamous CNN video when blacks were rioting and CNN was saying this young lady was trying to calm things down and people were targeting blacks unfairly - how dare they!

only the rest of her "take that shit out of here" where they stopped included "take that to the white neighborhoods, go tear up their shit...we need our weaves..." and it was plain as day CNN misrepresented the entire ordeal. why?

it's one thing to get something wrong it's quite another to make it something else and go "there, now THATS the news we want to run!!!!

CNN has earned that monikor. most major news networks have by putting on hosts who do not much more than bring on an idiot example from the other side and "normalize" their behavior as if most people think/feel in that manner.

but again - feel free to show me a positive story on trump on CNN. may as well be looking for unicorn tears.

CNN is a piece of garbage

This is where I get my news...:laugh2:

images
images
images

ok - let's compare to some CNN headlines, shall we?

"4 Israelis, 2 Palestinians killed in synagogue attack,"
um, the 2 Palestinians were the attackers that came up much later in the article.
"What's worse, CNN ran a graphic that said that the attack happened at a "Jerusalem mosque," provoking a wave of social media outrage."

CNN's often geographically-challenged news coverage in November has occasionally slipped from the merely slipshod to the realm of total disaster. The apotheosis came when the news channel accidentally "killed" none other than President Barack Obama - instead of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden - in one of its shows.

The channel’s Erin Burnett OutFront show was dedicated to Robert O'Neill, a Navy SEAL, claiming to be the one to have shot and killed Osama bin Laden in the 2011 raid on a Pakistani compound.

For nearly a minute, a graphic super on show mistakenly read “SEAL who claims he killed Obama under attack”.

-----
In mid-September CNN embarrassed itself while covering the independence referendum in Scotland. The news channel featured a graphic which showed that 110 percent of the Scottish had been polled. Many viewers said CNN journalists need some math and geography lessons.
-------
Graphic content: CNN’s top 10 embarrassing blunders

in the end, this is something. this could be a start of trying to reel in this "MUST GET HITS" monster all media is subject to these days for revenue. they lost integrity along the way and if this is a step in getting it back, i applaud it. but the 100% anti-trump crap has to stop also, not just find something else to bash him for.

The discipline will be bare bottom spankings by the spankmaster Anderson Blooper

hqdefault.jpg
Anderson will enjoy the spankings.........as long as he can put on a diaper first.

CNN and the rest of the MSM have shown their corruption and have been useless since they suppressed the John Edwards story about him knocking up his mistress while his wife died of cancer.

It was counter to their political motives, so they tried to bury it. Then the National Enquirer turned out to be more reliable than the MSM.

They were exposed and their ratings are suffering because of it. They're not trying to be fair or honest, they're just trying to stay in business.

The problem is that it reveals Mueller is leaking live a sieve and needs to be shut down ASAP

Disciplined!? What might that include...permanent vacation with pay, like Lois Learner discipline, maybe a Debbie Wasserman discipline.

Forum List

Back