CNN Journalist: don't be nosy

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
A self-mocking column has real value: it expresses the predominant attitude of America's media class toward secrecy

LZ Granderson is a regular CNN columnist and contributor, and has written a column this week that — no joke — urges Americans to stop being so “nosy” about all the bad things the U.S. Government does. You just have to read it to believe it:

CNN journalist: don’t be nosy - Salon.com

Hey, at least the guy was being honest.

Stupid Afro DemocRAT doesn't want people to pay any attention to government corruption. Those people should be shipped to a turd-would country, rather than allowed to turn our country into a turd-world country.

TBH - this isn't a "CNN Journalist"...the thread title is missleading.
He writes for ESPN and CNN.com, from what I see - both are OP-ED positions.
Let's get that straight.
Having said that...if Bush was still President, something tells me he would not offer this opinion.

Wonder if the suits at CNN will ever figure out it's that kind of crap that's got them mired in the ratings even lower than MSNBC?

If a news agency, or any business, insisted on competent Afros, they'd have no one to fill the government quotas.

A self-mocking column has real value: it expresses the predominant attitude of America's media class toward secrecy

LZ Granderson is a regular CNN columnist and contributor, and has written a column this week that — no joke — urges Americans to stop being so “nosy” about all the bad things the U.S. Government does. You just have to read it to believe it:

I am hoping this was parody. I just wish I could be sure.

I am hoping this was parody. I just wish I could be sure.

Unfortunately not.

If a news agency, or any business, insisted on competent Afros, they'd have no one to fill the government quotas.

If USMB insisted on competent posters, you'd be banned.

Hey shit-for-brains, in your utter incompetence, you've confused competency with Political Correctness.

There's a difference between political correctness and racism, and you are a racist and a clown.

Forum List

Back