CNN loses one third of primetime audience

Nolte: CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

Good you lying pos losers should lose more viewers.
LMDAO!!! Well I wonder why this happened oh please do tell what happened to CNN and why bahaahh
The faux conspiracy tRump fluffing network is small potatoes.

Faux 1.5 million viewers.

Abc evening news 8.6 million

CBS 6.1 million

Nbc 8.3 million.
Cable news? ABC is free no??
And?
Well more people have free tv then cable lol you .... lol
Lol, the vast majority of people subscribe to cable or satellite services. 189 million In 2018.

Try again.

LMDAO!!! Well I wonder why this happened oh please do tell what happened to CNN and why bahaahh
Makes one wonder what the correlation is with Dem voters. If CNN is losing their propaganda loving audience; where are they going? And what have they replaced CNNs propaganda with?

Survivor, Sitcom reruns etc.
That was the plan.
You just gotta love the way some people believe CNN is fake news because the leading national propaganda sheet says so.
Lol
The Clinton news network is the original fake news… You retard

Can you imagine what America would look like with out Fox News?

Their viewership is so low I don't think it would matter. Yes it is higher than the others, but the entire genre has been in a free fall for years.
I use to watch Fox regularly. I very much liked early Bill O'Reilly, he was very good and made real change happen several times via investigative stories broke on his show.
Shepherd use to be good as well, and was without a doubt the most "unspun news hour" on television. But he changed also.
Today Fox is the rights answer to all of the other left media.
It's like saying the right answer to a town that keeps flooding is to flood nearby towns too so it is more fair.
You are full of crap. I turn on cnn msnbc all theybtalk about is impeachment, and how trump is unfit to serve. All lies 24 hours a day. You can’t get news on that station.. fox reports both sides, has left and rights and DEBATES.. that’s what people want is a debate.. democrats WONT DEBATE.. because they are wrong and can’t back it up..

Trump is unfit to serve. So wha is your point?
TDS

AND THE ASSHOLES have no clue why we see CNN IN EVERY
AIRPORT
HOSPITAL
PUBLIC PLACE
TRAIN STATIONS
STORES ETC.......

you all just cann't figure out how the masses are brainwashed into believing their LIES are their truths....... yes stupidity is pretty dumb lol

If it wasn't for the captive audience in the Atlanta airport CNN would have almost nobody watching their stupid Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted fake news.

Don't forget MSNBC is also way down....they depend on this for ratings...

8C8Zxuh.jpg

CNN must hire and promote more pretty girls in short skirts with big boobs like FOX does if rhey expect to attract the senior citizen male audience currently addicted to FOX.

Just Like a Moon Bat Homo to bitch about pretty girls.

CNN must hire and promote more pretty girls in short skirts with big boobs like FOX does if rhey expect to attract the senior citizen male audience currently addicted to FOX.

CNN and MSNB attracts the Negroes, Moon Bats, Queers and those suffering from the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Makes one wonder what the correlation is with Dem voters. If CNN is losing their propaganda loving audience; where are they going? And what have they replaced CNNs propaganda with?

Survivor, Sitcom reruns etc.
That was the plan.
You just gotta love the way some people believe CNN is fake news because the leading national propaganda sheet says so.
Nielsen stats show more people watch the home repair channel than they watch CNN.
If it wasn't for the captive audience that have no choice but to watch CNN in the airports CNN would be closed down by now.
It is the elitists propaganda channel of choice...

Good morning, tovarich! For comparison, how are Tass and Pravda doing these days?

images
This is neat, Azog. I wish I could read it just to see what's news in Russia.

I'd also love to read how they are dealing with old grids and potholes and pollution and how the archaeology in Siberia is getting on. Their pols and politics suck, but its history and the magnificence of the Russian people's endurance thru it all is fascinating.

Forum List

Back