🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cnn says Hagel quitting

When you suggest I said something, which I did not, then you later admit it, then argue the context is the same (which is clearly not so), then you are a liar.

I expect nothing less from the far right right and the far left. And you will be called out every time.

Al Sharpton heading replacement committee...may be Shelia Jackson Lee..

Anyone who can fill the Democrat party pockets with wads of cash. Qualifications or Experience not needed. What do they care about you "little people" as long as they make money they are happy campers and they also get to live off "you little" FOR LIFE

When you suggest I said something, which I did not, then you later admit it, then argue the context is the same (which is clearly not so), then you are a liar.

I expect nothing less from the far right right and the far left. And you will be called out every time.

The only thing I suggested you said, Jakey...is "neo-con" because that's the only thing I put in quotations. Did you not learn about quoting someone in school? How it works? When it's being employed and when it's not? Did you want to call me out for incorrectly quoting you using that term? I'll show you exactly where it is I quoted you from if that's the case.

Al Sharpton heading replacement committee...may be Shelia Jackson Lee..

Anyone who can fill the Democrat party pockets with wads of cash. Qualifications or Experience not needed. What do they care about you "little people" as long as they make money they are happy campers and they also get to live off "you little" FOR LIFE
No, the appointee will be some non-entity chosen for loyalty and reliability over competence. It is the way of dictators everywhere.

The only thing I suggested you said, Jakey...is "neo-con" because that's the only thing I put in quotations. Did you not learn about quoting someone in school? How it works? When it's being employed and when it's not? Did you want to call me out for incorrectly quoting you using that term? I'll show you exactly where it is I quoted you from if that's the case.

That you can't quote appropriately is your issue. Every time you ascribe something to someone falsely, you will be called out for fabricating.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

That you can't quote appropriately is your issue. Every time you ascribe something to someone falsely, you will be called out for fabricating.

You don't know the difference between quoting someone and paraphrasing them...do you, Jakey? I quoted you word for word.

Chuck must have shown up at a meeting without his pants......he and Biden both need massive drips of ginkgo.

He was canned. And this excerpt from an interview between Hagel and Charlie Rose was probably the straw that broke the camel's back:

SNIP:

Hagel went on to note that a good leader prepares their institution for future success, saying that “the main responsibility of any leader is to prepare your institution for the future. If you don’t do that, you’ve failed. I don’t care how good you are, how smart you are, any part of your job. If you don’t prepare your institution, you’ve failed.”

In the past couple of years, Hagel has warned that defense budget cuts implemented under President Obama were hurting readiness and capability. The “how smart you are” line may be a veiled shot at President Obama, who basks in a media image that he is a cerebral, professorial president.

Full interview and video at: The PJ Tatler Hagel Unchained Departing Defense Secretary Fires Parting Shots in Interview Last Week

You don't know the difference between quoting someone and paraphrasing them...do you, Jakey? I quoted you word for word.

Obfuscation will not work. You attributed something to me I did not say, then implied it was something I would have said anyway. Lack of integrity by you, son. Look up quoting, paraphrasing, context, and nuance.

Chuck must have shown up at a meeting without his pants......he and Biden both need massive drips of ginkgo.

He was canned. And this excerpt from an interview between Hagel and Charlie Rose was probably the straw that broke the camel's back:

SNIP:

Hagel went on to note that a good leader prepares their institution for future success, saying that “the main responsibility of any leader is to prepare your institution for the future. If you don’t do that, you’ve failed. I don’t care how good you are, how smart you are, any part of your job. If you don’t prepare your institution, you’ve failed.”

In the past couple of years, Hagel has warned that defense budget cuts implemented under President Obama were hurting readiness and capability. The “how smart you are” line may be a veiled shot at President Obama, who basks in a media image that he is a cerebral, professorial president.

Full interview and video at: The PJ Tatler Hagel Unchained Departing Defense Secretary Fires Parting Shots in Interview Last Week

Yes, he was fired. Eugene Robinson is worried that this means neo-con widening of the war.

Chuck Hagel s replacement must be cautious - The Washington Post

We all laughed when Hagel was nominated then CRINGED during his confirmation hearing.....McCain chewed him a new asshole and yet, the country club GOP went along to get along and confirmed an obviously unqualified stooge for Obozo. But it's not like Hagel is the only one out of his depth....Clapper is probably as senile as Hagel.....neither of them can hold a candle to Biden who has no idea what he's saying to who he's saying it to...and then there's Kerry pretending he's president but without the authority to demand anything of anybody.

Yet Obama was elected twice because America is terrified of the far right taking complete power.

Now that the hard conservatives have almost no power in Congress, matters should go better for America.

Obfuscation will not work. You attributed something to me I did not say, then implied it was something I would have said anyway. Lack of integrity by you, son. Look up quoting, paraphrasing, context, and nuance.

My first job out of college was as a copy editor...I'm quite familiar with the rules of quotations. So let's cut to the chase, Jakey! Tell me exactly the passage of yours that I misquoted. You keep making the charge...now back it up.

We all laughed when Hagel was nominated then CRINGED during his confirmation hearing.....McCain chewed him a new asshole and yet, the country club GOP went along to get along and confirmed an obviously unqualified stooge for Obozo. But it's not like Hagel is the only one out of his depth....Clapper is probably as senile as Hagel.....neither of them can hold a candle to Biden who has no idea what he's saying to who he's saying it to...and then there's Kerry pretending he's president but without the authority to demand anything of anybody.

Quite a collection that Barry has assembled...isn't it, Bull? You can always tell a lot about someone's leadership qualities by the people they surround themselves with. Barack Obama seems to like being the most intelligent guy in the room...too bad he's accomplished that by appointing idiots to his Cabinet.

My first job out of college was as a copy editor...I'm quite familiar with the rules of quotations. So let's cut to the chase, Jakey! Tell me exactly the passage of yours that I misquoted. You keep making the charge...now back it up.

I pointed out above, you have been whining ever since, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

Don't attribute anything to anybody that is not justified. And certainly don't cry when caught. Next to final word, son, because you will make two more silly statements.

Last edited:

I pointed out above, you have been whining ever since, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

Don't attribute anything to anybody that is not justified. And certainly don't cry when caught. Final word, son.

It's a simple request, Jakey...

Cut and paste the passage that I misquoted you on.

Quite frankly...I think you'll embarrass yourself even more by bluster like that because we both know your charge that I misquoted you is a joke.

Final word: folks, anyone can go above and see what a silly poster Oldstyle has made of himself. Read it; you will end up laughing at him.

Final word: folks, anyone can go above and see what a silly poster Oldstyle has made of himself. Read it; you will end up laughing at him.

Would you like ME to cut and paste the post that you allege I misquoted you with, Jakey? It's obvious you can't...

“It is clear that the neo-cons want a DOD who will up the stakes in the ME.”

That was your post I responded to with the following:

What "lie"? I simply pointed out how ridiculous it was for you to blame Obama's inability to keep a Secretary of Defense on "neo cons".

So where did the misquoting take place, Jakey?

Forum List

Back