🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN says no to The Donald about paying him to appear in next debate.

Will trump go, or boycott it?

• Yes. He loves the spotlight too much not to.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No. He will stick to his stance and blast CNN from elsewhere.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other. 'Splain why you chose this option.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Of course he's going to go. Why wouldn't he? He gets free publicity.

This was just a publicity stunt. It makes him look good to his supporters.
5 mil would go a long way to help veterans, so....his free publicity helped a shitload of people who needed that money.

How did it help a shitload of people? CNN REFUSED to pay Donald the Chump.

Sorry, but a payment has to be made before it can help anyone.
NEEDED. Past tense. No money. Which is a shame.
Maybe The Donald will donate that amount anyway.
He probably will just to piss CNN off.....................I've got no problem with that......
It would be a hoot for him to give them the 5 mil, then appear at the debate and state it for all to see that CNN is cheap and he doesn't need their money to appear so he did it himself. Hello Mr President Trump!

Yeah................he COULD do that, but what are the chances of him laying out 5 mil for that, when he's spent less on his campaign than anyone else? He hasn't even cracked a half a million yet.

I'm guessing about the same odds as the tissue paper dog catching the asbestos cat on a firery chase through hell.

5 mil would go a long way to help veterans, so....his free publicity helped a shitload of people who needed that money.

How did it help a shitload of people? CNN REFUSED to pay Donald the Chump.

Sorry, but a payment has to be made before it can help anyone.
NEEDED. Past tense. No money. Which is a shame.
Maybe The Donald will donate that amount anyway.
He probably will just to piss CNN off.....................I've got no problem with that......
It would be a hoot for him to give them the 5 mil, then appear at the debate and state it for all to see that CNN is cheap and he doesn't need their money to appear so he did it himself. Hello Mr President Trump!

Yeah................he COULD do that, but what are the chances of him laying out 5 mil for that, when he's spent less on his campaign than anyone else? He hasn't even cracked a half a million yet.

I'm guessing about the same odds as the tissue paper dog catching the asbestos cat on a firery chase through hell.
Your glass is half empty...................I thinking more like Half Full...........said it would be great if this happens.................

Of course he's going to go. Why wouldn't he? He gets free publicity.

This was just a publicity stunt. It makes him look good to his supporters.

Actually, grandstanding and using the military as a political prop makes him look worse in my eyes.

How is he using the military as a political prop? He gives MILLIIONS to the wounded warriors project. How much has hiLIARy given? Or the Clinton Slush Fund? We know Bernie hasn't given them shit, he's a pauper.

Since he was donating that five million to charity that will strike a cord with voters. The fact that CNN refused to pay will strike another cord.

Trump will come out of it smelling like a rose.

Left leaning CNN?? Not so much.

Will come out of it smelling like a rose? Nope. None of the other candidates made such a request from CNN, which makes Donald the Chump look like a pandering fool who is using the troops for a prop.

It's just political grandstanding.

The polls will tell the tail.

Carry on. LOL

Forum List

Back