CNN (scientific) post-debate poll: Most believe Clinton won debate (57%) over Trump (34%)

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
By a lopsided margin, debate watchers gave Hillary Clinton the victory over Donald Trump in tonight's Presidential debate, as reported by Nate Cohn of the New York Times: Nate Cohn on Twitter

A poll taken and reported only minutes after a debate concludes? Seems as suspect as online polls to me.

Despite not being a Trump fan I believe he clobbered her.
Stop lying about not being a Trump fan in the Trump vs. Hillary match-up.

drudge-second-debate-poll.jpg

A poll taken and reported only minutes after a debate concludes? Seems as suspect as online polls to me.

Haha earlier I was called a leftie. Now I'm back to the right.
It's like a roller coaster ride of ridiculous opinions

Hillary clearly won. Trump's incoherent ramblings were bad enough, but his sniffing and lurking were even worse. He's a sick man-child.

CNN wanted to publish that hiLIARy won 97% to 3%, but they knew they couldn’t get away with it. So they are publishing the 57% to 37% lie.

And it is killing them to do so. They just can’t understand why she is not 50% ahead in the polls. LOL

Haha earlier I was called a leftie. Now I'm back to the right.
It's like a roller coaster ride of ridiculous opinions

See what happens when you refuse to join "deplorables"...

If you doubt it, then look at the polls for the next day or two, and check if her ratings continue rising while trump's keep falling. There will be no doubt at that point.

By a lopsided margin, debate watchers gave Hillary Clinton the victory over Donald Trump in tonight's Presidential debate, as reported by Nate Cohn of the New York Times: Nate Cohn on Twitter
A scientific poll conducted not soon after the debate was over, by a decidedly liberal leaning news outlet. You're funny.

No contest. Every time hillary latched on to race baiting she thought she was winning, but she was just digging herself deeper. What an old fuddy duddy.

This is so sad. As a trump supporter I have honestly said Hillary won the first debate. I can also say honestly that trump won the 2nd. But you liberals just keep lying. Just be honest for once. I watch CNN every morning before work. 90% of their coverage is damaging trump I know where their loyalty lies. It's a fraudulent poll, very clear to me if you are honest with yourself.

Forum List

Back