CNN should be permanently banned from hosting debates

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Obviously Hillary is not the first or the only Dem to get CNN's debate questions before the debate.

Dukakis and every Dem since got them.

CNN is completely corrupt, biased, even bigoted. Donna Brazile is the tip of the iceberg.

Ban them from hosting a debate until they cease being a Democratic lobbying TV station disguised as a "news network."

I can agree with that. I’d simply make every debate one that Chris Wallace moderates because he’s the only guy you losers didn’t bitch about (I think you were just tired that night)…and it will force you to come up with new reasons why your guy lost.

Chris Wallace was the closest thing to a moderator we saw in the 3 debates. I stand by my opinion that no media figure should be a moderator. We have plenty of very capable honest people not tied to media who would be much less biased.

• Banned
because he’s the only guy you losers didn’t bitch about

Um, this topic is "bitching" about CNN employee Donna Brazille, former Dem campaign strategist, giving Hillary the questions in the debate, not the moderator.

Clearly, trying to change the subject is all you can do here. The "Clinton News Network" is just so busted...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0

"CNN has severed ties with the Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, after hacked emails from WikiLeaks showed that she shared questions for CNN-sponsored candidate events in advance with friends on Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Ms. Brazile, a veteran political analyst for the network, was already on leave from CNN since becoming interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. On Monday, CNN said it had accepted her formal resignation on Oct. 14."

Gotta hand it to our resident Mossad lady, her question was a dishonest attempt to spin this into "bitching..."

Want BITCHING!!!!

Go here....

Participating in the CNN debate was voluntary.

Donald Trump was whining of victimization in the second debate, which he obviously planned to do in advance. He never had to attend.

Forum List

Back