CNN Sold an AR-15 Today

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
A friend of my brother saw the anti-2A hit piece from CNN on the AR-15. He was so impressed, he went and bought one. Not what CNN had in mind I'm sure when they featured the AR-15 at the shooting range shooting what they called.... get ready......

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux

A friend of my brother saw the anti-2A hit piece from CNN on the AR-15. He was so impressed, he went and bought one. Not what CNN had in mind I'm sure when they featured the AR-15 at the shooting range shooting what they called.... get ready......

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux

It was like an infomercial. The manufacturer should send CNN a thank you note and ask if they want access to some of the newer models to test out in an upcoming show.

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux

It was like an infomercial. The manufacturer should send CNN a thank you note and ask if they want access to some of the newer models to test out in an upcoming show.

It was crazy. The good Colonel called it 'Fully' Semi Automatic....... The drama......... However, he did a good job at describing the attributes of the AR-15 which in turn resulted in sales of the weapon that would not have happened otherwise

-Geaux

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux
I saw that as well and people wonder why I don't take gun control people serious. That was right up there with USA Today and the chainsaw bayonet.

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux

I keep considering getting one myself......plus.....I am looking at pistols that take more than 10 rounds.....because of stupid magazine limit laws that are pending here in Illinois...

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux
I saw that as well and people wonder why I don't take gun control people serious. That was right up there with USA Today and the chainsaw bayonet.

That and the reporter who claimed shooting an AR gave him PTSD.

Full Semi Automatic

LMAO

-Geaux

I keep considering getting one myself......plus.....I am looking at pistols that take more than 10 rounds.....because of stupid magazine limit laws that are pending here in Illinois...
Many handguns will still accept a magazine of larger than 10 rds

My Glock 19 can accept a 15 round magazine but I have to use 10 rounds mags in my state

Forum List

Back