🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN To Interview Hilllary.What Questions Can We Expect Brianna Keilar To Ask?.Any Suggestions?

Question:

Ms. Clinton back in 2007 you were consider the front runner and lost to a JR. Senator name Mr. Obama in 2008, so can you tell the American people why you believe this election cycle you can even win your own Political Party Nomination and then do you really believe you can win a General Election against someone like Bush, Christie or Kasich?

When I watch Brianna Keilar - it's like watching the weather with Jennifer Delgado. I don't learn shit other than looking at them. I am fixated on Delgado's legs and Keilar's face.

Question:

Ms. Clinton back in 2007 you were consider the front runner and lost to a JR. Senator name Mr. Obama in 2008, so can you tell the American people why you believe this election cycle you can even win your own Political Party Nomination and then do you really believe you can win a General Election against someone like Bush, Christie or Kasich?

"Well, that's an easy one Bruce...using my and my husband's influence in the Democrat party, I've made certain that no African-Americans...indeed, no minorities whatsoever enter the primary race...you'll notice that all the other primary candidates are white men from the Northeast. You see Bruce, I'm leaving nothing to chance this time. The Republicans have African-Americans, Indian-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, women and white men running in their presidential primary...but this time around I'm the ONLY minority allowed to run in the Democrat primary. Can't take any chances."

Democrat Diversity.png

Last edited:
Hilly what is your stand on same sex marriage

Hillary-and-Ellen-Degeneres-Nuptials--125034.jpg

there has to be at least 25-50 more questions we would love to see asked of Hillary, so have a field day with more of them.

CNN! The Clinton network. Ha! Probably some real tough questions like, How do you like your eggs, scrambled or fried?
Hillary, you have often claimed that you have never stepped in dog poop, yet you also claim that u are no different than any average american. So do you plan on stepping in dog poop on live TV during your campaign to prove that you are no different than any of us?

Question:

"Well, that's an easy one Bruce...using my and my husband's influence in the Democrat party, I've made certain that no African-Americans...indeed, no minorities whatsoever enter the primary race...you'll notice that all the other primary candidates are white men from the Northeast. You see Bruce, I'm leaving nothing to chance this time. The Republicans have African-Americans, Indian-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, women and white men running in their presidential primary...but this time around I'm the ONLY minority allowed to run in the Democrat primary. Can't take any chances."

View attachment 43987

Alright,

Ms. Clinton do you actually believe you can defeat Ex-Senator Jim Webb for your Political Party Nomination?

Also what make you believe you are more qualified than Jim Webb seeing he served his country through the Military, was the Secretary of the Navy, Assistant Secretary of Defense, and was also a Senator like you?

Finally, seeing you could not beat a Jr. Senator from your own home state, we have your voting record on using Military Forces in Iraq, and you being the Secretary of State when a Diplomat was killed by a terrorist attack do you really believe you are the correct choice the be President?

:boobies: So what kind of softball questions can we expect from a "Selected CNN Reporter"? Will she ask Hillary what she ate for breakfast today? Or Who is her favorite Bugs Bunny character? Or maybe "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road", the answer of course is "To Delete all of its Emails"!!!
Well, here are some questions that most of us would love to be asked of Hillary!
1) Hillary, Is it true that whenever you go swimming, most of the sharks pull away in fear of being attacked and eaten alive?
2) Huma tells us that when her daughter was around two years old, she got a good look at you and responded by letting out a scream of sheer terror as if her baby came face to face with Freddie Krueger, Huma tells us that you have been banned from seeing her daughter for at least 15 years, do you feel any way insulted by this?
3) Your husband Bill tells us that you curse on an average of about 25 times an hour, do you feel this is appropriate for someone running for President?
4) Would you say that Monica Lewinsky is a very hot white chick and don't blame your husband for having a lengthy affair with her?
:suck::smoke:

I think they will hit her with the really tough questions...like...."Are you as awesome as we think you are...or are you awesomer....?"

Do you sleep on your side or on your back Hillary?

Are you a morning or a night person Hillary??

:rolleyes:
Boxers or Jockeys.
Mrs. Clinton, Gallup took a poll last month regarding your mental status, and their results concluded that 7 in 10 Americans believe you are senile and border line Alzheimers based on your behavior over the last five years, so don't you think it's time to retire and move to "The Villages" in Central Florida?

:boobies: So what kind of softball questions can we expect from a "Selected CNN Reporter"? Will she ask Hillary what she ate for breakfast today? Or Who is her favorite Bugs Bunny character? Or maybe "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road", the answer of course is "To Delete all of its Emails"!!!
Well, here are some questions that most of us would love to be asked of Hillary!
1) Hillary, Is it true that whenever you go swimming, most of the sharks pull away in fear of being attacked and eaten alive?
2) Huma tells us that when her daughter was around two years old, she got a good look at you and responded by letting out a scream of sheer terror as if her baby came face to face with Freddie Krueger, Huma tells us that you have been banned from seeing her daughter for at least 15 years, do you feel any way insulted by this?
3) Your husband Bill tells us that you curse on an average of about 25 times an hour, do you feel this is appropriate for someone running for President?
4) Would you say that Monica Lewinsky is a very hot white chick and don't blame your husband for having a lengthy affair with her?
:suck::smoke:

I think they will hit her with the really tough questions...like...."Are you as awesome as we think you are...or are you awesomer....?"

HOw about the classic, "can I get you anything?"

Mz. Clinton, Most Americans find your close friend James Carville rather strange, as if he comes from Mars or Uranus,maybe you can fill us in on why so many of us think he is actually a real alien from another planet, i mean, its rather obvious when u take a good look at him.

Forum List

Back