CNN: Trump Israel ambassador pick said State Department has been anti-Semitic for 'past 70 years'

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Trump Israeli ambassador pick said State Department has been anti-Semitic for 'past 70 years' - CNNPolitics.com

Has the anti-Semite card worn out its welcome? Why do we keep seeing this crap? What is the purpose of such propaganda?

trump.jpg

I guess I'm just sick of their whining.

We're gonna keep seeing this crap because propaganda is the only thing the left has with which to combat the Trump presidency. Their party is barely hanging on by a thread and they are clinging to the only tactic they know. Truth is not on their side.

Trump Israeli ambassador pick said State Department has been anti-Semitic for 'past 70 years' - CNNPolitics.com

Has the anti-Semite card worn out its welcome? Why do we keep seeing this crap? What is the purpose of such propaganda?

trump.jpg

I guess I'm just sick of their whining.
Of course, Friedman is 100% correct, but it goes back much further than 70 years. FDR's administration attempted to block immigration of Jews from Europe even after knowing the persecution they were suffering there, an during the war, the Russians, our allies at the time, sent films of mass executions of Jews to Washington which the State Department suppressed.

Forum List

Back