CNN: Trump Won, and That’s How History Will Remember It

Even CNN gets it.

Democrats shot their own kneecaps.

Twitter

Trump did not win and he was never acquitted because there was never a real trial in the Senate according to our great and wise Sage Nancy Pelosi...

Do you go against her logical way of thinking?
but dems it's the republicans and Trump that won't honor the vote count

What vote count?

Trump won the Electoral College if that is what you are alluding to and do I need to put a sarcasm quote at the end of a sarcastic remark by me?

Fuck, even weather knew better!

Hey, I am a poet and didn't know it...

History will remember this as the moment the senate through in the towel on integrity for expediency, The Trumplican Senate voted for no witnesses not because Trump was innocent but because he was guilty. They knew it and did not care. A sad day for America.
ya had 17 witnesses and couldn't get a conviction?
Either he's innocent, or you had the worst team since the 2015 76'rs

Even CNN gets it.

Twitter

Trump did not win and he was never acquitted because there was never a real trial in the Senate according to our great and wise Sage Nancy Pelosi...

Do you go against her logical way of thinking?
but dems it's the republicans and Trump that won't honor the vote count

What vote count?

Trump won the Electoral College if that is what you are alluding to and do I need to put a sarcasm quote at the end of a sarcastic remark by me?

Fuck, even weather knew better!

Hey, I am a poet and didn't know it...
my my what a totally emotional response

History will remember this as the moment the senate through in the towel on integrity for expediency, The Trumplican Senate voted for no witnesses not because Trump was innocent but because he was guilty. They knew it and did not care. A sad day for America.

All the witnesses Dems needed were called during the House session. Dems said the case they presented was rock solid and proved his guilt.

Trump will bear the stain of an impeached president.

That can’t be changed

All the witnesses Dems needed were called during the House session. Dems said the case they presented was rock solid and proved his guilt.

Trump, Giuliani, Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo?

Trump, Giuliani, Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo?

Are you saying they needed the President to confess, because that is their only hope?

They have the transcript. Where was the testimony of the whistleblower plant? Funny how the left claimed they didn’t need his testimony since they had the transcript. So then why do they need the President or any of his staff?

As for Bolton in particular, he did an interview about the phone call right after it. He didn’t seem alarmed or worried about it all, in fact he said it was a good conversation.

Here is the Bolton footage and proof he wasn’t concerned in the least bit when it happened (skip to 2:35):

Even CNN gets it.

Twitter

6f2856b23d1759f7f212088729c20b0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precisely the opposite is the case. This is the moment the Republicans finally put some starch into their jeans. They voted for no witnesses because the impeachment was a sham. The House is supposed to do the investigation, not the Senate. Adolph Schiffler could have subpoenaed any witnesses he wanted in the House.

No, just Democrats, whose attempt at overturning a legitimate election failed.

Trump will bear the stain of an impeached president.

That can’t be changed
Funny how Clinton's impeachment didn't mean anything, but Trump's is the worst thing in history.

I guess consistency is too much to expect from leftists.

The process will be a footnote, nothing more.

He will be remembered as impeached and acquitted

Even CNN said you're wrong

Forum List

Back