CNN/WaPo Appear To Have Violated Sandmann Settlement Terms/Confidentiality

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
This is literally demonstrative of actual malice, and it indicates that the original slandering of the boy was never a mistake, but rather an intentional attempt at destroying the boy! Mr Lin Wood, I would hope you drag both CNN and the WaPo right back into court and double whatever the original settlement amount was! Stelter at CNN should be immediately canned, and I might add what the fuck the moron was thinking in perpetrating this new slander, and breaching the confidentiality of the agreement is a genuine mystery of the universe....

This is literally demonstrative of actual malice, and it indicates that the original slandering of the boy was never a mistake, but rather an intentional attempt at destroying the boy! Mr Lin Wood, I would hope you drag both CNN and the WaPo right back into court and double whatever the original settlement amount was! Stelter at CNN should be immediately canned, and I might add what the fuck the moron was thinking in perpetrating this new slander, and breaching the confidentiality of the agreement is a genuine mystery of the universe....

On what fucking planet is rendering an opinion a "confidentiality breach"?

Did you even READ your link?

Fer fuck's sake ALL of us on this board opined about the same thing. Did we "breach" some bizzaro "confidentiality" by opining?

Holy SHIT this place is a synaptic black hole. :banghead:

Fer fuck's sake ALL of us on this board opined about the same thing. Did we "breach" some bizzaro "confidentiality" by opining?

I think you are right that it's not really a "confidentiality breach"... It really is determined by the NDA signed though. It's altogether possible that is says that a CNN employee can't comment.

But it's improper even if it's not there. Kinda stupid really.

I think you are right that it's not really a "confidentiality breach"... It really is determined by the NDA signed though. It's altogether possible that is says that a CNN employee can't comment.

It's a fricking TWEET. Tweeter is not CNN. And not only that, it's a frickin REtweet from somebody else; it's not even his content fer chrissake.

All we have here is a HEY LOOKA ME scum attorney trolling for attention and Fox Noise buying it hook line and sinker.

:rolleyes: Dear God, behold above quoted cretin, who possesses IQ equivalency of a bowl of tomato soup, it is impossibly fucking stupid, 60 million democrat murdered babies later and this is one of the few they allowed to live, he literally hasn't a kernel of intelligence...

:rolleyes: Dear God, behold above quoted cretin, who possesses IQ equivalency of a bowl of tomato soup, it is impossibly fucking stupid, 60 million democrat murdered babies later and this is one of the few they allowed to live, he literally hasn't a kernel of intelligence...
This is why I favor post-partum abortions for Liberal parents.....

I can assure you it was a breach, it certainly inspired innocent boy's attorney to reply to it, and it does something else, Stellter's little opinion was intended to mock the boy, this demonstrates clear and unambiguous malice in perpetration of the breach, such conduct is precisely how you negate a settlement and get dragged right back before the court....:wink:

I can assure you it was a breach, it certainly inspired innocent boy's attorney to reply to it, and it does something else, Stellter's little opinion was intended to mock the boy, this demonstrates clear and unambiguous malice in perpetration of the breach, such conduct is precisely how you negate a settlement and get dragged right back before the court....:wink:
Well... If you are right I'm perfectly ok with him getting even more money out of it.

1598428986045.png

Forum List

Back