CNN won't let you use the word "obozo"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I posted this on their website forum re the bergdahl fiasco

"Obozo violated our long-standing policy on not negotiating with terrorists. And to top it off he got a bad deal. Give up 5 terrorist leaders to get back one deserter!! Can obozo do anything right?"

They wouldn't let it go thru. So i changed obozo to obama and it went thru.

Try writing something about "Bush the chimp" and see if they post it. If they do, try the same with "Obama the chimp".

Oh yeah?

How long was this policy "long standing"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Try writing something about "Bush the chimp" and see if they post it. If they do, try the same with "Obama the chimp".

Oh yeah -i've been talking about that for years. The pc-press is racist and have decreed that it's ok to call white people chimps but you can't call black people the same thing!!!

I used Obozo on a couple of political discussion forums and it was either removed or I received an infraction for using it.

Needless to say, I no longer frequent either of them.

Oh yeah -i've been talking about that for years. The pc-press is racist and have decreed that it's ok to call white people chimps but you can't call black people the same thing!!!

Are you that totally fucking retarded that you don't understand the difference between calling a white person a chimp and a black person a chimp?

Racism must be related to IQ.

Are you that totally fucking retarded that you don't understand the difference between calling a white person a chimp and a black person a chimp?

^^^obozobot

• Banned
[

You're the racist. I say the rules should be the same for each race. THINK, you miserable America-hating wretch.

White men didn't evolve from apes ??

[

You're the racist. I say the rules should be the same for each race. THINK, you miserable America-hating wretch.

Thankfully you will never become a master of the universe.

The fact is that chimps = blacks has been around since at least the 1930s, if not before.

And you know it.

If you really don't know that, or you think others don't then you're too stupid to be posting here. Get off the internet.

Actually, it is. Studies have shown it is related to low IQ and lack of education. Those who are either or both tend to be more racist.

[

Thankfully you will never become a master of the universe.

The fact is that chimps = blacks has been around since at least the 1930s, if not before.

And you know it.

If you really don't know that, or you think others don't then you're too stupid to be posting here. Get off the internet.
Yes, it has been around for a very long time. I remember back in the 80's a girlfriend of mine was working as a nurse in the part of the hospital where the newborns are. The staff had put cute little animal baby stickers on each bassinet, and one of the young nurses put a baby monkey on the bassinet of a black baby. She was apparently too dense to realize the implications, but the rest of the staff did and removed the sticker. Nearly everyone knows that it is insulting, extremely insulting, to compare black people with primates.

They do know what they are doing, and they are not fooling anyone or changing anyone's mind. Someone here who says it is no different doing a Bush= chimp and an Obama = chimp thing is either being extremely disingenuous or is just plain ignorant and stupid.

No you are racist. CNN is a billion dollar business. They can't have crap like that on their site. Now if you think they are using a double standard do as Penny said. Except something comparably logical.

What is it that makes retards think they are clever when they make fun of someone's name?

I gave that shit up in the third grade.

Grow up.

So, how long have you looked at black people and thought they looked like chimps and needed to be protected from being called one?

What is it that makes retards think they are clever when they make fun of someone's name?

I gave that shit up in the third grade.

Grow up.

It's true they it's clever but the also hope it's hides the fact that they have nothing of substance to contribute.

In truth, it serves as a tip off to scroll past the post.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

CNN won't let me use the word "obozo"

I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, and their website let me use "shitspeeders" to describe you

Forum List

Back