CNN won't let you use the word "obozo"

Oh yeah -i've been talking about that for years. The pc-press is racist and have decreed that it's ok to call white people chimps but you can't call black people the same thing!!!

Are you that totally fucking retarded that you don't understand the difference between calling a white person a chimp and a black person a chimp?

Racism must be related to IQ.

Actually, it is. Studies have shown it is related to low IQ and lack of education. Those who are either or both tend to be more racist.

That would be most USMB conservatives.

I posted this on their website forum re the bergdahl fiasco

"Obozo violated our long-standing policy on not negotiating with terrorists. And to top it off he got a bad deal. Give up 5 terrorist leaders to get back one deserter!! Can obozo do anything right?"

They wouldn't let it go thru. So i changed obozo to obama and it went thru.

They're probably just trying to clean out the anti-American, traitorous riff raff.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh yeah -i've been talking about that for years. The pc-press is racist and have decreed that it's ok to call white people chimps but you can't call black people the same thing!!!

Are you that totally fucking retarded that you don't understand the difference between calling a white person a chimp and a black person a chimp?

Actually, it is. Studies have shown it is related to low IQ and lack of education. Those who are either or both tend to be more racist.

I agree. The biggest racists in america are all these low-IQ blacks and white liberals who insist on affirmative action.

what-difference-does-it-make-meme-generator-what-difference-does-it-make-ee8d52_zps7f4cd105.jpg

That would be most USMB conservatives.

and folks, behold the moronic rantings of the snobbish liberals on the board..
they post some study to dump on conservative on the board and then to show how superior they think they are to everyone else
maybe they can answer why Obama who is suppose to have this IQ that unmeasurable it's so high, why he the head racist of this country?
ok, go for it

Last edited:
The two great threats to America are the jihadists of Islam and the terrorists of our Christian militia far right. Read more at CrusaderPatriotdotcom

Forum List

Back