CNN's Biden Post Makes You Wonder Where This Network Has Been for the Past Four Years

It was never intended for Joe to be in office. That they were in a rush to hurry up and put one of their own in office.
They were planning on putting Miguel Obama and Hillary in those positions. But everyone knew that everyone hated Hillary, and Miguel was afraid.
And so they have just put Joe and Kamala there temporarily. And once they pronounce Joe and Kamala unfit to be leaders. That they are going to hand over the reins to the U.N. Like the way Obama handed over the ICAAN to them.

I know there's some.loopies in America but there must be millions who dream up this rubbish. Why did it all surface at the same time Biden took over? How coincidental?

I don't gave a problem you nuts posting it, the problem starts when you expect me to believe it.

I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.

They already have. Loyal foot soldiers to the end. Joe is not among them. He must be spanked.
What alternative does President Biden have? Democrat Cuomo caused the deaths of thousands of seniors, pocketed millions of dollars for a book telling us what a great job he did handling the COVID-19 pandemic, as icing on the cake, a dozen women line up to swear that he sexually assaulted them.

He'll be lucky to not serve time in prison.

Fox news. Fair and balanced.
Like a blackfella with one leg.
CNN, MSNBC, or FOX News.

Which has the most regular contributors with strongly opposing views, appearing daily on their opinion shows?

Hint, two of them combined don't equal the other one.

CNN, MSNBC, or FOX News.

Which has the most regular contributors with strongly opposing views, appearing daily on their opinion shows?

Hint, two of them combined don't equal the other one.

That's because the republicans have no intelligence and have to be told to think.
You also believed the nimbers at trumps rallies was indicative of how trump would win. They worked well

Currently fox are defending charges for telling lies. Check it before you post another ignorant post.

That's because the republicans have no intelligence and have to be told to think.
You also believed the nimbers at trumps rallies was indicative of how trump would win. They worked well

Currently fox are defending charges for telling lies. Check it before you post another ignorant post.
Once again, you've got nothing. Thank you, thank you so much!

Cnn is a spineless, two faced, manipulative and propaganda creating falacy of a news outlet.

They will do or say anything to spin an agenda to get viewers and will flip flop on anything to go along with the popular hot topic.

The technical director of CNN admitted on camera they lied and created propaganda just to get Trump out of office because hating trump was the popular thing to do everywhere.

Then they hopped on the Biden is Christ returning to earth train where he could do no wrong and even when he fucked up they ignored it or edited e erything to make it sound good.

Now with Afghanistan it's popular to hate Biden so they changed gears to dumping on him because it's what gets attention.

Cnn doesn't give a shit about the truth or news, they care about getting viewers to increase advertising revenue and that is it.

Nothing but facts but that doesn't matter.
Prove me wrong idiot.
go-ahead-you-u7gv9y-S.jpg

Forum List

Back