CNN's Chris Cuomo needs to be suspended for blatant conflict of interest with governor brother

Will the real Fredo please stand up. If we go by the amount they can bench press, it's definitely Andrew. If we go by the body count, it's definitely Chris. For me, they're both Fredos.

Sean Hannity doesn’t have a conflict of interest advising Trump?

Isn't it pretty well defined that Hannity is a partisan commentator? It would be no different than Rush Limbaugh advising Trump on the air.
Cuomo on the other hand has been doing this behind the scenes.
They are both on the air at the same time

Cuomo excuses himself from commenting on his brother. Hannity openly lies for Trump

Isn't it pretty well defined that Hannity is a partisan commentator? It would be no different than Rush Limbaugh advising Trump on the air.

Cuomo excuses himself from commenting on his brother. Hannity openly lies for Trump

Again, Hannity is a pundit, a conservative commentator, he and FOX are open about that. CNN tries to pass Cuomo off as an objective news journalist.

Again, Hannity is a pundit, a conservative commentator, he and FOX are open about that. CNN tries to pass Cuomo off as an objective news journalist.
Cuomo is a commentator

Cuomo is a commentator

Don't tell him. He thinks he's a "journalist".

This should be automatic, but it won't be of course.

Chris Cuomo apologizes for advising brother Andrew Cuomo on handling scandal​

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Thursday apologized for advising his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), on how to answer questions about the sexual misconduct allegations he faces.

So answer us

Do you think Cuomo should be suspended while Hannity keeps his show?

Yeah....OK.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

What I said is 100% correct. Hannity is not objective, no one is pretending he is, same with the likes of Rachell Maddow over at MSLSD.

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Thursday apologized for advising his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), on how to answer questions about the sexual misconduct allegations he faces.

So answer us

Do you think Cuomo should be suspended while Hannity keeps his show?

Why, when Hannity is a partisan pundit, and Cuomo is supposedly a news journalist?

Is the goal and/or commitment of a reporter not to be biased or not to tell lies to their audience?

Is the goal and/or commitment of a reporter not to be biased or not to tell lies to their audience?

Since when do reporters ever bias about anything they report? Especially, these days....maybe back in the 1970's and 1980s. But even back then, not all reporters were biased. :rolleyes:

These days, especially sports talk shows - like ESPN are nothing but flame-throwers. They loathe in gaslighting issues. Just ask Stephen A. Smith. Always kowtowing to "racial injustices"....

Hannity isn't Trump's brother, but nonetheless, I don't see what the issue is with Cuomo in this case. The idea that two brothers wouldn't discuss a personal situation like this in private is ridiculous.

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

As far as I'm concerned he's just being open about what CNN does all the time. Campaign for and run interference for the dems. Only the over the top ultra liberal ones of course.

Suspended?? Hell he will likely get a raise! CNN is nothing more then one of the ministries of propaganda for the DNC

If my brother did what Andrew Cuomo did, and sought out my advice, he would get it. And, conversely, I know I would get my brother's advice if needed.

I just don't have a problem with this. I believe that the family relationship transcends any perceived conflict of interest with regards to this. And, frankly, I don't see one...

Forum List

Back