CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Carbon Isotope ratios prove the increase in CO2 conc is from burning fossil fuels. It has also been known for over 100 years that CO2 is a GHG. You denying simple scientific evidence is not proof.
can you name all the GHG's?

Which part tells you that it's not a scientific fact a 33 % increase in CO2 conc in just 50 years is not causing CC. I'd really like to see your evidence that CC is not occurring an CO2 is not a GHG.
why don't you post the evidence it is from fossil fuels?

why don't you post the evidence it is from fossil fuels?
Do a 5 second Google search yourself.

Do a 5 second Google search yourself.
from your link.

estimating national emissions

Estimates are not empirical

In America.
where? Funny, why did you say there were other countries then? Post a news article where a human died of CO2?

BTW, are you saying if you wear a mask you will die from your CO2? Why didn't people die of CO2 during the mask mandates? or are you suggesting they did?

In America.

You dodged this because you can't address the actual data and the death rate had plummeted over 90% in 100 years which is a fact you can't deny.

global-climate-deaths-per-mil-mine-square.png

EMDAT website

You dodged this because you can't address the actual data and the death rate had plummeted over 90% in 100 years which is a fact you can't deny.

global-climate-deaths-per-mil-mine-square.png

EMDAT website
The technology is different now to what it was then, so yes more people are dying from CC than a few years ago. Not sure if you realise there is more World than just America.

The technology is different now to what it was then, so yes more people are dying from CC than a few years ago. Not sure if you realise there is more World than just America.
they are? where's climate changed?

Forum List

Back