CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

The technology is different now to what it was then, so yes more people are dying from CC than a few years ago. Not sure if you realise there is more World than just America.

No the data covers the entire planet you lazy ass!

I gave you the link to EMDAT which is based in EUROPE!

Welcome to the EM-DAT website

In 1988, the Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters (CRED) launched the Emergency Events Database (EM-DAT). EM-DAT was created with the initial support of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Belgian Government.

The main objective of the database is to serve the purposes of humanitarian action at national and international levels. The initiative aims to rationalise decision making for disaster preparedness, as well as provide an objective base for vulnerability assessment and priority setting.

EM-DAT contains essential core data on the occurrence and effects of over 22,000 mass disasters in the world from 1900 to the present day. The database is compiled from various sources, including UN agencies, non-governmental organisations, insurance companies, research institutes and press agencies.

No the data covers the entire planet you lazy ass!

I gave you the link to EMDAT which is based in EUROPE!

Welcome to the EM-DAT website

In 1988, the Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters (CRED) launched the Emergency Events Database (EM-DAT). EM-DAT was created with the initial support of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Belgian Government.

The main objective of the database is to serve the purposes of humanitarian action at national and international levels. The initiative aims to rationalise decision making for disaster preparedness, as well as provide an objective base for vulnerability assessment and priority setting.

EM-DAT contains essential core data on the occurrence and effects of over 22,000 mass disasters in the world from 1900 to the present day. The database is compiled from various sources, including UN agencies, non-governmental organisations, insurance companies, research institutes and press agencies.
You gave me a link to WUW which is proven climate denying BS.

WUWT linked to EMDT website now I bypass WUWT to use EMDAT website itself and still you reply idiotically.

The data is from EMDAT an INTERNATIONAL database based in Belgium.

EMDAT website you keep avoiding.

No counterpoint then......

Who is paying you to be this stupid?
So what's this about?
  • Heavy Precipitation. In recent years, a higher percentage of precipitation in the United States has come in the form of intense single-day events. The prevalence of extreme single-day precipitation events remained fairly steady between 1910 and the 1980s but has risen substantially since then. Nationwide, nine of the top 10 years for extreme one-day precipitation events have occurred since 1996. The occurrence of abnormally high annual precipitation totals (as defined by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) has also increased" Climate Change Indicators: Weather and Climate | US EPA

So what's this about?
  • Heavy Precipitation. In recent years, a higher percentage of precipitation in the United States has come in the form of intense single-day events. The prevalence of extreme single-day precipitation events remained fairly steady between 1910 and the 1980s but has risen substantially since then. Nationwide, nine of the top 10 years for extreme one-day precipitation events have occurred since 1996. The occurrence of abnormally high annual precipitation totals (as defined by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) has also increased" Climate Change Indicators: Weather and Climate | US EPA

You are deflecting from something else don't bother doing it again.

You have now failed to counter the EMDAT data thus you are now refuted.

The Death rate has plummeted over 90% in 100 years a fact you will have to accept.

Cheers.

You are deflecting from something else don't bother doing it again.

You have now failed to counter the EMDAT data thus you are now refuted.

The Death rate has plummeted over 90% in 100 years a fact you will have to accept.

Cheers.
I have not, it's cherry picked that's why WUW frauds quote it. There's plenty of scientific evidence that says the opposite some of which I have posted.

Forum List

Back