CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

The technology is different now to what it was then, so yes more people are dying from CC than a few years ago. Not sure if you realise there is more World than just America.
so we're still waiting on your data!!!!

How can I prove your BS. I've already posted my evidence several times now you prove to me CC is not occurring. You won't because you cant.
why would you prove our claim, we've asked you to prove yours. I see now, you are dyslectic.

They never claimed to be "leading climate scientists"

They RELY on actual experts
They never claimed? So that's why they bring them in to talk about climate change? Are you that dumb? They do, just like people on the left refer to Bill Nye as an expert in science (he's an actor not a scientist)

the climate of our planet has been changing for hundreds of millions of years, the acts of humans have never had anything to do with it, and short of all out nuclear war, never will.
'

Al Gore lied to you libs to get your money, he is now a rich guy thanks to you idiots.

But you have knowledge of gravity. What knowledge do you have of the earth’s climate? For instance do you even know the planet is in the middle of an ice age?

Define ICE AGE.

Is Antarctica an ICE AGE?

Are ICE AGES continent specific?

How did Co2 freeze Greenland and thaw North America at the same time?

ICE AGE as the "warmers" define it is bullshit. Antarctica is obviously an ICE AGE and it became an ICE AGE because it moved from South Africa, where it supported dinosaurs, to the South Pole.

Define ICE AGE.

Is Antarctica an ICE AGE?

Are ICE AGES continent specific?

How did Co2 freeze Greenland and thaw North America at the same time?

ICE AGE as the "warmers" define it is bullshit. Antarctica is obviously an ICE AGE and it became an ICE AGE because it moved from South Africa, where it supported dinosaurs, to the South Pole.
Google it.

In other words, "your opinion" is never "your" opinion, it is always PARROTED....

ANSWER THE QUESTION CHICKENSHIT MORON
I don't need to explain facts already in evidence. If you don't want to believe the planet is in an ice age, don't. I couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back