CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

No it isn't. There is a mountain of evidence showing climate change. The only ones arguing against it, are fossil fuel whores.
Then maybe you'd like to debate it in the bull ring with me seeing how it should be so easy for you to prove, right?

I don't need to explain facts already in evidence. If you don't want to believe the planet is in an ice age, don't. I couldn't care less.

You were asked to DEFINE the term ICE AGE.

Your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN refuses to do that.

So I will.

An ICE AGE is a continent specific event that has global consequences. It starts when a piece of land like Greenland moves to within 600 miles of an Earth pole. There the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt, and hence starts to stack. Greenland started stacking less than a million years ago. Once the ICE AGE starts, it will end up pushing glaciers hundreds of miles out of the polar circle. The END of an ICE AGE happens when the continent moves AWAY from the pole, as North America has been doing for tens of millions of years.

Right now, Antarctica, Greenland, Ellesmere Island are in ICE AGE. It is these continent specific ice ages that dictate how much ice the planet has, and hence what sea level is and the climate.

The warmers use the term ICE AGE to scare morons who believe the entire planet freezes.

You cannot fix STUPID...

No it isn't. There is a mountain of evidence showing climate change. The only ones arguing against it, are fossil fuel whores.
evidence like florida being under water as Algore predicted? no ice at the poles as algore predicted? absence of winters as all the warmers predicted.
Without CO2 there would be no life on earth at all, it is not a pollutant

evidence like florida being under water as Algore predicted? no ice at the poles as algore predicted? absence of winters as all the warmers predicted.
Without CO2 there would be no life on earth at all, it is not a pollutant
I can agree with that.

You were asked to DEFINE the term ICE AGE.

Your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN refuses to do that.

So I will.

An ICE AGE is a continent specific event that has global consequences. It starts when a piece of land like Greenland moves to within 600 miles of an Earth pole. There the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt, and hence starts to stack. Greenland started stacking less than a million years ago. Once the ICE AGE starts, it will end up pushing glaciers hundreds of miles out of the polar circle. The END of an ICE AGE happens when the continent moves AWAY from the pole, as North America has been doing for tens of millions of years.

Right now, Antarctica, Greenland, Ellesmere Island are in ICE AGE. It is these continent specific ice ages that dictate how much ice the planet has, and hence what sea level is and the climate.

The warmers use the term ICE AGE to scare morons who believe the entire planet freezes.

You cannot fix STUPID...
If you don't know what an ice age is and when it began on earth, you shouldn't be having this discussion. Here's the data. Figure it out and get back to me.

F2.large.jpg

then why can't you post it? Make your statement count and prove it to us? watch out for those tricky iphones or androids. booo!

In 1971, when I first went off to college, someone was demonstrating an ICE car that had been modified to burn hydrogen. We were all invited to "huff the exhaust" (though I don't think "huff" was a word at that time). I tried it. It would have been good for a chest cold.

Forum List

Back