CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Any day cultman post empirical data from the 99%
Okay
berkely-longterm-tempanomaly-2020.png

mlo_full_record.png

Okay

mlo_full_record.png

So where are the 99% that agree with those?

Okay

mlo_full_record.png

Correlation does not prove causation. The geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. If your claim were true the planet wouldn't be 2C cooler with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2 than the previous interglacial period and the planet wouldn't have cooled with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone has noticed and thought about the implications of the seasonal fluctuation of CO2 dwarfing the annual volume of CO2 emissions. Think about it.

mlo_full_record.png

Okay

mlo_full_record.png

Well then you need to tell me why CO2 has gone up and down in the holocoen to the points we are at today. You claim that this is unusual, but the paleo records proves that it is not. Can you fail any more epically?

Stomata and CO2.png

Explain this away Crick... Just try... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well then you need to tell me why CO2 has gone up and down in the holocoen to the points we are at today. You claim that this is unusual, but the paleo records proves that it is not. Can you fail any more epically?

View attachment 751042

What I "claimed" was that those were the empirical data for which jc456 asked.

As for CO2, your graph above is a cherry-picked whoopee graph. Note the span of both axes and then compare that to the data below.

View attachment 751042

Your high range data is the last fifth of the Holocene or so. And I just don't believe it. For starters, where's your link?

Next, why does it look so dramatically different than all these other plots, several of which purport to show the same data.

10k-years-of-carbon-dioxide-data-viz.png

gbc1882-fig-0002.png

Evolution-of-the-atmospheric-CO-2-during-the-last-2000-years-in-ppm-from-the-Law-Dome.ppm

CO2_0-2000_yrs.gif

Cape-Grim-PPM-since-AD-0.png

image357_lg.gif

I'll leave the explaining this away - as to why your no-source-provided-data look so unlike these other plots of the same Law Dome CO2 data - to YOU.

Attachments

• 1674793903510.png
    1674793903510.png
    5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
What I "claimed" was that those were the empirical data for which jc456 asked.

As for CO2, your graph above is a cherry-picked whoopee graph. Note the span of both axes and then compare that to the data below.

Your high range data is the last fifth of the Holocene or so. And I just don't believe it. For starters, where's your link?

Next, why does it look so dramatically different than all these other plots, several of which purport to show the same data.

10k-years-of-carbon-dioxide-data-viz.png

gbc1882-fig-0002.png

Evolution-of-the-atmospheric-CO-2-during-the-last-2000-years-in-ppm-from-the-Law-Dome.ppm

CO2_0-2000_yrs.gif

image357_lg.gif

I'll leave the explaining this away - as to why your no-source-provided-data look so unlike these other plots of the same Law Dome CO2 data - to YOU.
Thus proving that temperature does not correlate to CO2.

Crick posed this chart that destroys his own claims, but he suffers from ocular delusions in reading charts every day.

image357_lg.gif

for 11,000 years CO2 stayed in a tight range of just 20 ppm between 260-280 ppm yet the temperature change was large around 2-3C range while CO2 just mostly sat there even when it was about 260 ppm for 6,000 years temperature changed greatly during that time up to 3C change.

and this one too showing little CO2 change for a neat 1,800 years,

Those are SOUTH Polar ice core readings now we can add the more accurate GISP2 ice core data of Greenland showing similar temperature swings while CO2 barely changed at all for 10,000 years:

6a010536b58035970c0120a75431d3970b-pi

LINK

Similar 2-3.5C temperature swings while CO2 barely change at all.

Then we have this series of GISP2 charts from 14 years ago that utterly destroys the stupid Hockey Stick mania from CO2 sniffing worshippers.

Historical video perspective: our current "unprecedented" global warming in the context of scale​

LINK

===

LOL, it is obvious that CO2 doesn't drive temperature swings, but Crick suffers from severe ocular delusions to accept the evidence while most of us are rational can see the obvious.

Warmist/alarmists do NOT know they have been refuted for years because they have been steeped in delusional climate crisis propaganda swallowing the deepest bullshit gladly.

While rational beings know there is NO climate crisis at all, and this article drives it home with abundant evidence there is nothing unusual going on.

Where is the Climate Emergency?

LINK

Warmist/alarmists over several forums I posted this flypaper gem in gained around 750 replies but NONE of them based on the CONTENT of the article because they are TERRIFIED of it thus never address any of it.

:laugh:

Wake up Crick you have been beaten yet again, why don't you go back to fishing or traveling where you can be happy again and free of delusions.

:)

Forum List

Back