Coaching is Challenging Enough

As if they were not already

trading sex for drugs is a form of prostitution
Not for drugs. For money. It’s easier than working 40 hours a week. Today’s young women have sugar daddies. They don’t want to work so they just have 1 or 5 older boyfriends to help them out

Not for drugs. For money. It’s easier than working 40 hours a week
A pusher is not going to pay for sex with money when all the poor downtrodden female biden voter really wants is a fix

A pusher is not going to pay for sex with money when all the poor downtrodden female biden voter really wants is a fix
They don’t all want a fix. Especially when you take away foodstamps. They’ll want food then. Food first.

Stay on topic, troll.
This thread is about

A bunch of students out with Covid

Students who want to participate, but have to work full time to support the family finances

School lockdowns over guns in the classrooms

Weather

Macs talking about cutting off foodstamps then people will go back to work.

If we cut off foodstamps how many more of your students will have to get full time jobs? When they quit wrestling because they can’t wrestle, work and go to school do you call them pussies like you did me? Or do you just think it about them? I bet you just think it.

This thread is about

Students who want to participate, but have to work full time to support the family finances

Weather

Macs talking about cutting off foodstamps then people will go back to work.

If we cut off foodstamps how many more of your students will have to get full time jobs? When they quit wrestling because they can’t wrestle, work and go to school do you call them pussies like you did me? Or do you just think it about them? I bet you just think it.
None of my students are pussies like you.

Only a short way into the winter season and we've had to deal with all sorts of peripheral (though not inconsequential) matters aside from the sport itself.

Certainly a new obstacle, but next man up.
Always been an issue. Sports isn't as important as academics, so if they have to choose, push them in their school work.

I guess it happens, but it's against the law, and any major instance is astronomically rare, and don't affect 99.9% of the coaching spectrum.

That's status quo, welcome to coaching.
Scheduling
Also status quo, welcome to coaching.

No need for your "welcome," Jr.
"Welcome"?

Your reply made no sense.

And I doubt you know how old I am, so I can only assume that your "jr." label is meant as some sort of adolescent insult... you'd think teachers and coaches would be a bit more mature than that. I sure hope you're not feeding the kids that you're responsible for this sort of bush-league stuff.

"Welcome"?

Your reply made no sense.

And I doubt you know how old I am, so I can only assume that your "jr." label is meant as some sort of adolescent insult... you'd think teachers and coaches would be a bit more mature than that. I sure hope you're not feeding the kids that you're responsible for this sort of bush-league stuff.
:itsok:

This new Covid surge is really taking a toll. At each meet teams are getting smaller and smaller.

Forum List

Back