Coal Baron Promises Huge Layoffs, Then Tells Workers To Vote Trump

I've forgotten more about the coal industry than you'll ever know. All you do is spew crap you find on left loon sites

Well, Lassie, I'm 69 and was born and raised in heavy coal country. You are hilarious...

Trading in coal, specifically Patriot Coal (PCX) bought our home....you're an idiot.

Patriot should have been called Pirate. Are they still in business?

Best swing trade holding I ever owned, my grandfather and I made huge sums on trading that golden goose. You're clueless about trading also....is there anything you know?

How is Patriot doing now...?

Obungles killed it, along with Murray, Consol, Peabody, Alpha Omega, James River and about a dozen more. Thousand of jobs....gone

Why not shut down all coal-fired electric plants right now?

After all, they serve mostly urban areas that are rife with liberals who can make their own power for the 'puters by rubbing each other together.

Sure there'd be some misery; some pain and some might die. Now can somebody see a downside in any of that?

Well, Lassie, I'm 69 and was born and raised in heavy coal country. You are hilarious...

Trading in coal, specifically Patriot Coal (PCX) bought our home....you're an idiot.

Best swing trade holding I ever owned, my grandfather and I made huge sums on trading that golden goose. You're clueless about trading also....is there anything you know?

Obungles killed it, along with Murray, Consol, Peabody, Alpha Omega, James River and about a dozen more. Thousand of jobs....gone

Gee, who's going to pay all those black lung disability benefits?

You're still an idiot and once again started a thread you've been shellacked on, you'll never learn...know why? You're fucking stupid

You're still an idiot and once again started a thread you've been shellacked on, you'll never learn...know why? You're fucking stupid

Since you and your family supposedly made sooo much money off the backs of sick miners - maybe you should send them some of that money back to help pay their disability benefits. Just a thought...

We have shit tons of coal.gasificatin systems with better particulate scrubbing makes smaller home owner and light commercial/industrial applications.we have a Lockheed-Martin plant in the next town,the went to bio mass for heat ,coal is bio mass that has some years on it.

We have lots of it ,never spoils,wont blow up ,stays where it's piled .small clean generation yes it can be done,let the hollow use their resources

Except Obama promised to kill the coal industry in 2008. Fact.

Yes, it needs put out of its misery - for the sake of the planet. The coal industry was dying before Obama came into office. Coal is killing itself, with a little help from cheap natural gas and renewables.

Why do you demand that hundreds of millions of people do without energy and continue to live cooking with wood and dung? China is building sophisticated coal plants and using ultra clean coal. President Bill Clinton put all that coal off limits costing thousands of jobs.

You lie, stretchmark. Natural Gas is killing coal not Obama. What does Trump plan to do? Make gas more expensive somehow so coal can compete?

Get lost Dumb Deer, you're as clueless as Sloping Brow

That's quite an argument. Put down the shitty diaper and put your thinking cap on. Cheap gas is undercutting coal and the big users of coal are switching to it.

2015: Coal v. Natural Gas - Oil & Gas 360

Since you and your family supposedly made sooo much money off the backs of sick miners - maybe you should send them some of that money back to help pay their disability benefits. Just a thought...

Or maybe you should send them some of the welfare you get if you're so worried about them? Stop being ignorant...oh wait....you can't.

Yes, it needs put out of its misery - for the sake of the planet. The coal industry was dying before Obama came into office. Coal is killing itself, with a little help from cheap natural gas and renewables.

I've forgotten more about the coal industry than you'll ever know. All you do is spew crap you find on left loon sites

How many miners died for your home? Do you think of them often...as you enjoy the home they paid for?

How many miners died for your home?

LOL Sloping Brow is scrambling to save his now failed thread. It won't work Slopes, I invest in companies I don't get emotional while doing it....it's all about the $$$$

so you are a speculating parasite living off the labor of coal miners

LOL Sloping Brow is scrambling to save his now failed thread. It won't work Slopes, I invest in companies I don't get emotional while doing it....it's all about the $$$$

Oh, did you also invest in Trump University?

So many lives MIGHT be saved were liberals to put their money where their mouth is and cut the cord.

But they can't.

They'd lose their Democrat Party Magical Decoder Rings.

After all, they serve mostly urban areas that are rife with liberals who can make their own power for the 'puters by rubbing each other together.

Sure there'd be some misery; some pain and some might die. Now can somebody see a downside in any of that?

Natural gas is shutting down coal. You know, the stuff that's cheap due to fracking? lolol

Oh, did you also invest in Trump University?

Nope I invest in energy..it's been very very good to me. Now the game is nasty oil and clean natural gas. When one door closes another opens.

Natural gas is shutting down coal. You know, the stuff that's cheap due to fracking? lolol

Yep, a lot of people are getting "fracked"...

Forum List

Back