Cocaine Found In The White House

It basically sounds like Novocaine. A nothing burger.
Every time that Biden is caught doing something illegal, the media rushes to defend him.

If they had found this while Trump was still in office, you assholes would be screaming for impeachment again.

Last edited:

Or all they all doing it?

th

Of course that is the immediate dumb conclusion we'd expect you to come up with.
And your theory is??????????

No answer.

But hey, if Hunter can lie on gun registration forms, committing a felony, and not be held to account, who the hell cares who is doing coke in the White House so long as Trump stays out of office

Can I get a good Amen?

It appears to be true. My guess is that the legacy media will ignore it like the plague.

Report: Substance Testing Positive for Cocaine Found Inside White House

KRISTINA WONG 4 Jul 2023

A substance found inside the White House on Sunday that prompted an evacuation tested positive for cocaine, according to a report.

The Washington Post reported late Monday evening that the substance — found Sunday evening “inside the White House” was “a white powder” that “indicated positive for cocaine.”

Apparently, Hunter has been there, very recently.

And your theory is??????????

No answer.

But hey, if Hunter can lie on gun registration forms, committing a felony, and not be held to account, who the hell cares who is doing coke in the White House so long as Trump stays out of office

Can I get a good Amen?
My first thought isnt "they are all doing it". That's absolutely stupid. Lots of people are in and out of the WH.

My first thought isnt "they are all doing it". That's absolutely stupid. Lots of people are in and out of the WH.
Really, like who?
Or has the drug problem gotten so bad they are selling it in the White House now?

Who isn't is the real question. ;)

I'm disappointed at the seeming lack of hookers though.....Maybe they are using in-house "talent".
Did you think the only reason a naked Joe Biden chases dogs is to pull their tails?

Forum List

Back