Cocaine Found In The White House

look's like the Satan worship comes from outside our house,
Evil words and lies about our White house
a building valued for representing Our country
Nah......Biden gave his speech washed in Red which seemed to indicate Satan or Hell.

Last edited:
None of the Biden Dem Cult Fucks even care about the blow in the WH.

If it was TRump in the WH, these same assholes would be losing their minds.

BUT NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!

Seems like Biden DEM CULT FUCKS exist in a world of straight up hypocrisy.......OR LIES.

They closed the investigation. They know who did it.
Or they exhausted all of the possible ways of trying to identify who it was. Look, if this was Hunter Biden (I assume who you think it is), even if Joe or the DOJ wanted to cover it up; there would easily be a whistleblower who would blow the lid open on it. We know this because the same thing happened with Hunter and his tax scandal.

We found Hussein in a hole. We found Bin Ladin hidden in Pakistan.

However, some people think we cannot identify who left a bag of white powder in one of the most secure facilities on earth. The fucking White House.

I guess some posters think our intelligence and investigative bodies are incompetent.

If it were a bag of ANTHRAX, I wonder if we would know the perp.

The Satan worship comes from outside OUR WHITE HOUSE. Pushed by tales like this.
400 PEOPLE work their every day, And there are about 6000 people who visit daily.
Try this on for a Conspiracy. Brought into the house by a MAGA supporter looking to cause harm to OUR Nation.
West Wing? In a locker near the middle where cameras have view. Fingerprints? Access in that area limited. Anyone stopped for minor bullshot from authoritarian law enforcement and jammed up paying a heavy fine with corrupted judges knows the deal. However, the hate game is moving to a slow vengeance as we see all-around us. People snapping out.

We found Hussein in a hole. We found Bin Ladin hidden in Pakistan.

However, some people think we cannot identify who left a bag of white powder in one of the most secure facilities on earth. The fucking White House.

I guess some posters think our intelligence and investigative bodies are incompetent.

If it were a bag of ANTHRAX, I wonder if we would know the perp.
So Hunter was the one capable of taking in a bag of coke into that most secure building? He also would have left it there by the way. How do I know? Because Hunter was nowhere near the WH when it was found.

Fox News reported last night that they FOIA'd the Secret Service.

They received 100 pages of documents.

One document revealed the location where the cocaine was originally found. The location was redacted. There is no reason the location should be redacted unless there is a coverup. The location was originally reported by the EMTs as the family library. Later it changed to the situation room, and then to a cubby in a high -traffic area.

Also, the documents show that the SS recovered DNA from the baggy, and are holding three vials of DNA as evidence. The SS claims it is secondary DNA (i.e. DNA that transferred from the locker to the baggy, not from a hand to the baggy).

There is clearly a coverup going on.

Forum List

Back