Cocaine Found In The White House

Nobody is slicker than democrats. The Secret Service is not an investigative agency but the Biden administration pretended that they investigated the incident and by gosh they just couldn't come up with a culprit. If you recall years ago a top Clinton aid was found dead of a gunshot wound in an obscure park and the Park Police was the lead investigative agency. When they ruled it a suicide the Clintons were happy and the media was happy.

/—-/ The Secret Service says there were two other incidents in 2021.

Thanks. That's quite interesting.

Fox reported last night that the drugs were found during screening, which is a bit different, and presumably, the suspects were immediately identified.

Today, Fox is reporting that despite marijuana being illegal (Class 1 - the worst drug according to the controlled substances list), there were no one was even arrested since it was a legal amount to possess in DC. Hmmmm....

Thanks. That's quite interesting.

Fox reported last night that the drugs were found during screening, which is a bit different, and presumably, the suspects were immediately identified.

Today, Fox is reporting that despite marijuana being illegal (Class 1 - the worst drug according to the controlled substances list), there were no one was even arrested since it was a legal amount to possess in DC. Hmmmm....

/——/ True, legal in DC, but not on federal property especially the White House.

Any legit Judge or DA would in light of this news request hair samples from Hunter (because it would determine if he did coke in the last month) to make sure he did not violate the requirements of the deal he made in Delaware.

Any legit Judge or DA would in light of this news request hair samples from Hunter (because it would determine if he did coke in the last month) to make sure he did not violate the requirements of the deal he made in Delaware.
If I recall correctly, the hearing to set the terms of Hunter's deferred judgement deal on the gun charge will be July 26th. I had looked up the official court filings on PACER. PACER charges for documents, so I am not going to look them up again. They were not very interesting, so I did not save them.

In a nutshell, his deal will be to keep his nose clean for a while, and in exchange, he will never be charged for the felony which has a potential punishment of 10 years in federal prison.

I doubt the judge will try to catch him for former drug offenses, and the judge also will not connect his case to the White House coke in anyway - judge is not about investigating that crime.

However, it would be expected that Hunter would be subject to random drug testing for a period of time as part of this deal. He will undoubtedly fail one (all?) of those tests if he does not cheat. He will cheat, and it would not surprise me if he assisted by powerful forces in such cheating.

If you have information that contradicts this - that Hunter has already made the deal and there are some details known - please share them, as I am not aware of any details, only the concept that he has agreed to deferment.

Last I saw, the AP reported information consistent with the above. [Link]

Thanks,
Jim

If I recall correctly, the hearing to set the terms of Hunter's deferred judgement deal on the gun charge will be July 26th. I had looked up the official court filings on PACER. PACER charges for documents, so I am not going to look them up again. They were not very interesting, so I did not save them.

In a nutshell, his deal will be to keep his nose clean for a while, and in exchange, he will never be charged for the felony which has a potential punishment of 10 years in federal prison.

I doubt the judge will try to catch him for former drug offenses, and the judge also will not connect his case to the White House coke in anyway - judge is not about investigating that crime.

However, it would be expected that Hunter would be subject to random drug testing for a period of time as part of this deal. He will undoubtedly fail one (all?) of those tests if he does not cheat. He will cheat, and it would not surprise me if he assisted by powerful forces in such cheating.

If you have information that contradicts this - that Hunter has already made the deal and there are some details known - please share them, as I am not aware of any details, only the concept that he has agreed to deferment.

Last I saw, the AP reported information consistent with the above. [Link]

Thanks,
Jim
Not true, Judges and DA's order tests all the time to assure their decision isn't being mocked and or being taken advantage of.
And if it wasn't yours and it was assumed yours, the first thing you'd want to do is eliminate yourself from suspicion by volunteering the testing.
More recently Hunter has in public view did the coke nose rub then laugh to his sister ( I believe it was), about it.

:rolleyes:

HGtSjsV.jpg

Soldier of Fortune Magazine reports that the USSS identified the person responsible for the coke, and it was a Biden.

They claim fingerprints were found on the bag, which is what would be expected.

They claim Joe Biden has been informed.

They cite "three security sources with direct knowledge of the incident" and "are not authorized to speak to the media."

It's been previously reported that at least five Bidens have been to rehab, some many times, for drug addiction. Some of these treatments were court ordered.

1691589217703.png

Last edited:
19 pages of evidence - reports and pictures of the cocaine - withheld with excuse that they are "investigatory records."

Withheld in full.

This is so corrupt.

F3wYdvpaYAEooFj

F3wYeBvaYAAQThN

Forum List

Back