🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coffee requires cancer warning, California judge rules

there is a lot of wasteful crap judges have to rule on
as soon as he looked at the case he should've wadded it up, thrown it in the ''dumbster'' and said ''this is DUMBASS crap''

What? How long have coffee companies known about this? I'm gonna sue.......</sarcasm>

But it should be overruled:

Are acrylamide levels regulated?

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates acrylamide in drinking water. The EPA established an acceptable level of acrylamide exposure, set low enough to account for any uncertainty in the data relating acrylamide to cancer and neurotoxic effects. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulates the amount of residual acrylamide in a variety of materials that contact food, but there are currently no guidelines governing the presence of acrylamide in food itself.

Acrylamide and Cancer Risk

Time for an acrylamide run.

Libtards in CA will settle for slapping a huge "cancer tax" on coffee in order to compensate for their budget shortfalls due to their Leftwing policies.

I've never understood coffee drinkers. Caffeine makes workers less productive and at one place my son worked at his bosses made it against the rules to drink it as it was a fireable offense. Coffee drinkers are weak kneed.

Forum List

Back