🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Oh he thinks he's the smartest guy in any room. Ego and then some. I laugh at his posts.

That's what G does, 24/7 beats his chest and calls people names.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck

Check.

Oh he thinks he's the smartest guy in any room. Ego and then some. I laugh at his posts.
Projecting again, tard.

trump-iq-tweet.jpg

Check.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Says one of the lamest, weakest conspiracy nutjobs here.

Check.

Then runs to the tall grass when his premises get blown to shit.

Note that he doesn't want to go anywhere near the fact that the fake poll in question was taken in 2014.

"In an effort to boost his national profile, Cohen also directed Gauger to create the @WomenForCohen Twitter account, which touted the attorney as a “pit bull” and “sex symbol,” while promoting several of his interviews during the election."

thats from Breitbart
Priceless.

I hear John Miller, John Baron, and David Dennison are big Trump fans, too.

Check.

Note that he doesn't want to go anywhere near the fact that the fake poll in question was taken in 2014.
My, my, my. Look at all the bloody corpses whining about their defeats at my hands. Maybe I should keep score.

Sad.

the orange duper duped the dupes & they will never admit they got duped.

It doesn't make any difference that he did not do a good job. It was he tried to lie to the American people. But as we can plainly see that if trump their God says something they believe him wholeheartedly. How they can be so fooled is beyond me. Republicans used to be a party that worked with the democrats to do for the American people. Those republicans are gone. In its place we have idiots in congress at about the same level as many of our radical rights on this board. And isn't it interesting that he used a supposed Christian for his lies which is even worse in MHO. If he is one of the big leaders of Christianity then the bible is right on when it says in revelations that the real church would be very small with very few people still being Christian. This country is no longer a Christian nation. Remember the old man Farwell who published a political comic book he knew were complete lies. And he was a spokesman supposedly for what Christians stand for,. I guess that would be to be the best liar they can be. Trump leads the pack.

Check.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Says one of the lamest, weakest conspiracy nutjobs here.

I own your ass as well.....your cyber-scalp was placed on my cyber wall a couple of years ago. I can post some links using the search feature showing you coming out "second best" in an exchange.

Check.

My, my, my. Look at all the bloody corpses whining about their defeats at my hands. Maybe I should keep score.

Sad.
Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.

Check.

Projecting again, tard.

trump-iq-tweet.jpg

I wouldn't dream of it.

Sad.
Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.
There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

Check.

Sad.

Oh by all means. Keep score. Make sure you pat yourself on the back as well.

I saw this story when I woke up accidentally WAYYYY too early this a.m. And I have to ask a stupid question. Other than the hilarity factor does it really mean anything. Yes Trump was faking polls, just like he was faking facts, to energize what is now called his base. And amusingly, his base continues to fawn and excuse Trump's appeal to their gullibility.

And it may be an initial look at what is coming, if we learn that the Russians' sowing disinformation to affect voters' opinion was also part of Trump's campaign. And Ghoulainis' pathetic attempts to blame the campaign and not the candidate for an ongoing pattern of collusion.

But does the story signify anything else?

Check.

Nah. He's to busy telling himself how smart he is and patting himself on the back.

He's such a piss drinker. LOL

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:

Clearly Trump didn't get his moneys worth since he was behind in virtually every poll.

Yup and I'm sure you noticed that all the polls had Hitlery as the next POTUS.

Cohen needs a few classes in poll rigging. LOL

Yep, it's being reported that the effort had mixed results, so somebody wasn't very good at it.

Check.

I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Cohen should remember he'll be under oath when he testifies...Mueller doesn't give a shit if he continues perjuring himself.

Check.

I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)

Forum List

Back