🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

This is completely immaterial compared to the massive manipulation performed by Google, Facebook and Twitter to support hiLIARy.

Just sayin'.

Why do YOU keep pushing proveable lies? Every fucking day, you liars come here and repeat the lies that Donald Trump has been feeding you since the campaign. You know they're lies, and so do we. And if you don't know they're lies, there is no
point in discussing anything with you.
You would be happier at the Daily Kos.

Stage 1: Nuh-uh!

Just using your illogic against you. And frankly I am not just talking about this thread. Your TDS is off the charts. You devote your time to finding obscure negatives about DJT. You and I had a good conversation about education, 5G, automation, etc. You're a bright guy but when you act like an asshole you lose all credibility. As I said when the Progressive Left agrees with you, you are on the wrong side. Period.

I agree with facts. You celebrate corruption. You have no idea what credibility is.

FACT: HRC lost the election
FACT: You cannot get over it.
FACT: You're a progressive leftist loon

Enjoy the facts

I'll enjoy them when you actually vomit facts, loser.

So HRC did not lose the election? You need to get a clue.

I didn't vote for Clinton, you stupid muppet. Anything else?

Just using your illogic against you. And frankly I am not just talking about this thread. Your TDS is off the charts. You devote your time to finding obscure negatives about DJT. You and I had a good conversation about education, 5G, automation, etc. You're a bright guy but when you act like an asshole you lose all credibility. As I said when the Progressive Left agrees with you, you are on the wrong side. Period.

I agree with facts. You celebrate corruption. You have no idea what credibility is.

Enjoy the facts

People in prison cannot vote. And I know you're a Bernie fan. Uneducated people are.

Liberals

"hey the guy who is getting ready to go to jail for lying to Congress told us this is true, so we know it is true"

LOL you really can't make this shit up.
Another USMB dumbass.

His plea agreements mandate that he tell the truth. If they catch him in a lie his 3-5 years in prison turns into 20+ years.

If you were in that position would you lie?

LOL

I wouldn't have lied in the first place

“The polls are FIXED” ~ Donald Trump

Yup. They sure were.

I don’t get why this is news? Who cares?
Real Americans.

Define what a "Real American" is. I want your operational definition please? Based on your avatar, I doubt you know.

An American is a person that dislikes corruption. Deplorables dislike everything and everyone they disagree with to 'own da libs'. See if you can spot the difference.

The leeches which have infected the GOP are under the belief that they must sink into the muck with the Democrats in order to win.

Winning has become the number one goal. They have ejected every last honorable principle in order to achieve...what? Being just like the sick fucks their opponents are.

Every last conservative principle has been ejected overboard in the name of power. Power for the sake of power.

Cheating, lying, stealing, massive overspending, adultery, treason. They have become the enemy, and I will continue to treat them as such.
And you're too blinded by your sheer hatred for the man, that you were too stupid to note that the poll was taken in 2014, before the Cheeto even announced.

And now you're doubling down trying to distract from your own stupidity.

It's as though you're actually trying to overtake rderp as the forum's most brain dead poster. :auiqs.jpg:

Yup. They sure were.

Real Americans.

Define what a "Real American" is. I want your operational definition please? Based on your avatar, I doubt you know.

An American is a person that dislikes corruption. Deplorables dislike everything and everyone they disagree with to 'own da libs'. See if you can spot the difference.

So then everyone who voted for HRC is not a real American? Thank you for clarifying that.

Real definition is that Americans are free to do and vote for whom ever they see fit. Hence it is a free country.

It's fun watching the Trumptards cut off their own moral legs.

It really is.

I will be using this just as I have used all their past amputations to bitch slap them with the stumps later on.

You have lost every single debate that I have observed on this board.
Horseshit. Did you get that from an online poll? :lol:

Michael Cohen told me. It must be true.
The FBI raised his office, remember? They have all the receipts and Mueller knows everything.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:
Reuters update: Ex-Trump lawyer: rigging polls 'was at the direction of' Trump | Reuters

This is just a side shit-show warm up before the main shit-show the Dems are putting on soon when they drag the certified liar Cohen in front of Congress to testify.

Enjoy the facts

People in prison cannot vote. And I know you're a Bernie fan. Uneducated people are.

When are you going to get around to sharing those sweet, sweet facts? Fat, boring and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

It's fun watching the Trumptards cut off their own moral legs.

It really is.

I will be using this just as I have used all their past amputations to bitch slap them with the stumps later on.

Adultery, bribery, open corruption, sucking off a KGB thug, there's a giant stack of stumps they have left in their wake.
What's even funnier is a petty little clown like you screeching like a stuck pig over someone taking an extra bug dump in an already stinky port-o-potty....Then instead of slinking out in shame, you try to project your stupidity onto everyone else and top it off with a big tin foil hat.

The bad news is that you still have a long way to go to outpace rderp.
Poor Oddball. :laugh:

Yeah, I remember how badly all the polls were rigged for Trump, giving him 95% odds of winning.

Oh, wait....

Yup and I didn't know rigging a poll was a crime?? Did you??

Not that any polls were rigged because they all showed Hitlery as next POTUS.

Cohen needs a class on rigging a poll. LOL

Yup. They sure were.

Real Americans.

So then everyone who voted for HRC is not a real American? Thank you for clarifying that.

Real definition is that Americans are free to do and vote for whom ever they see fit. Hence it is a free country.

And freedom of speech allows me to mock turds like yourself for your stupid vote.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

Given the Left rigs its own primaries to the point of funneling debate questions to its preferred candidate in advance, I hardly see where and how the Left can get its panties in a bunch over poll rigging. Are you upset with the concept of poll rigging or is this just a case of "gotcha"?

Forum List

Back