🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

If Trump paid Cohen to rig polls, Cohen did a terrible job because all the polls had Trump losing. The Drudge poll did not but it was never to be taken seriously. You could vote ad infinitum in that poll.

Playing games with polling info is not a smoking gun...

To convince Trumpkins that Trump conspired with and sought help from Russia in the 2016 elections, Trump and Putin would have to both admit it on national TV -- and even then it won't matter...

I suggest that we just keep making stories like this and others public record -- so when the Trump years are over, it won't be as easy for those Trumpkins to pretend none of this ever happened.

What evidence do you have that he rigged polls?
Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar. Outside of Cohen what proof is there? And why is this a big deal? Most polls had HRC as the victor and by a landslide?

A certified liar on his way to prison!
Every prosecutor will tell you they took down a lot of bad guys by flipping their underlings.

Just ask mob prosecutor Giuliani.

Apples and Oranges. "Bad Guys" are defined as lawbreakers such as the Mafia. Pretty sure Trump is not in the mafia and no one cared about any of this in Nov 2016 because everyone assumed he would lose. He won. Get over it. In 2020 you can vote him out. These constant needle pricks are just a distraction and divides this country.

He's illegitimate and needs to go now.

Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar. Outside of Cohen what proof is there? And why is this a big deal? Most polls had HRC as the victor and by a landslide?

A certified liar on his way to prison!
Every prosecutor will tell you they took down a lot of bad guys by flipping their underlings.

Just ask mob prosecutor Giuliani.

Apples and Oranges. "Bad Guys" are defined as lawbreakers such as the Mafia. Pretty sure Trump is not in the mafia and no one cared about any of this in Nov 2016 because everyone assumed he would lose. He won. Get over it. In 2020 you can vote him out. These constant needle pricks are just a distraction and divides this country.

Then impeach him. Stop your sniveling and whining.

It's fun watching the Trumptards cut off their own moral legs.

It really is.

I will be using this just as I have used all their past amputations to bitch slap them with the stumps later on.

You have lost every single debate that I have observed on this board.
Horseshit. Did you get that from an online poll? :lol:

Michael Cohen told me. It must be true.
Are you a DOPer rube who thinks the Cohen tape paying stormy funds was fake, made up?

It's irrelevant, just that simple. NDAs are negotiated every day. They're not illegal.

This is completely immaterial compared to the massive manipulation performed by Google, Facebook and Twitter to support hiLIARy.

Just sayin'.

Why do YOU keep pushing proveable lies? Every fucking day, you liars come here and repeat the lies that Donald Trump has been feeding you since the campaign. You know they're lies, and so do we. And if you don't know they're lies, there is no
point in discussing anything with you.

Um dear, it has now been proven via internal emails made public and such that Google has been manipulating their searches in favor of Democrats.

Wake the fuck up.

It's fun watching the Trumptards cut off their own moral legs.

It really is.

I will be using this just as I have used all their past amputations to bitch slap them with the stumps later on.

Stage 1: Nuh-uh!

Just using your illogic against you. And frankly I am not just talking about this thread. Your TDS is off the charts. You devote your time to finding obscure negatives about DJT. You and I had a good conversation about education, 5G, automation, etc. You're a bright guy but when you act like an asshole you lose all credibility. As I said when the Progressive Left agrees with you, you are on the wrong side. Period.

I agree with facts. You celebrate corruption. You have no idea what credibility is.

The leeches which have infected the GOP are under the belief that they must sink into the muck with the Democrats in order to win.

Winning has become the number one goal. They have ejected every last honorable principle in order to achieve...what? Being just like the sick fucks their opponents are.

Every last conservative principle has been ejected overboard in the name of power. Power for the sake of power.

Cheating, lying, stealing, massive overspending, adultery, treason. They have become the enemy, and I will continue to treat them as such.

^ Dude is so ashamed to be a Democrat that he tries to deny the obvious.

Just using your illogic against you. And frankly I am not just talking about this thread. Your TDS is off the charts. You devote your time to finding obscure negatives about DJT. You and I had a good conversation about education, 5G, automation, etc. You're a bright guy but when you act like an asshole you lose all credibility. As I said when the Progressive Left agrees with you, you are on the wrong side. Period.

I agree with facts. You celebrate corruption. You have no idea what credibility is.

FACT: HRC lost the election
FACT: You cannot get over it.
FACT: You're a progressive leftist loon

Enjoy the facts

The leeches which have infected the GOP are under the belief that they must sink into the muck with the Democrats in order to win.
That seems to be the only thing that works.

When one party has a bunch of rules to follow, and the other does not...

See Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals #4 "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Enjoy the facts

I'll enjoy them when you actually vomit facts, loser.

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

View attachment 240609

Well, if he did, he certainly didn't do a very good job, did he Oli?

I mean, all the polls were still for Hillary.

Too bad Donald could have hired a real EXPERT at rigging things,

HILLARY CLINTON.

She rigged Bernie Sanders campaign to be a no show to guarantee
her nomination.

Then she rigged the CNN debates by getting the questions in
advance so she could have carefully rehearsed answers.

Then she staged a fraudulent Steele Dossier to try to frame
the Donald.

I wonder if Hillary will be available for hire in 2020?
I mean, it looks like Mike Cohen will be busy.
This story is just a bunch of sick liberals trying so see how far they can go without people calling BULLSHIT on them.

That seems to be the only thing that works.

When one party has a bunch of rules to follow, and the other does not...

See Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals #4 "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Yep G5000 just accidently let the cat out of the bag for those who were too stupid to figure it out on their own.
The left hates Trump because he gets down in the dirt with them.

"Hey only we are allowed to manipulate online polls"

Enjoy the facts

I'll enjoy them when you actually vomit facts, loser.

So HRC did not lose the election? You need to get a clue.

Apparently Hillarys people were better at manipulating the poll numbers. Trump should sue RedFinch Solutions for a refund.
Deflection does not change Cohen statement. I feel Cohen won't be lying in any hearings just to add more time in jail.
Why would Cohen say he did this if he did not do it under the direction from the great Douche?
What makes you think its illegal to drive up poll numbers?

Liberals

"hey the guy who is getting ready to go to jail for lying to Congress told us this is true, so we know it is true"

LOL you really can't make this shit up.
Another USMB dumbass.

His plea agreements mandate that he tell the truth. If they catch him in a lie his 3-5 years in prison turns into 20+ years.

If you were in that position would you lie?

Then impeach him. Stop your sniveling and whining.

Go fuck yourself.

LMAO. Stay classy Leftist Loon. Stay classy.

Certainly. How about eat shit, scumbag?

I love that I am in your head. Is violence your next step? This is great. You are like a petulant child.

Forum List

Back