🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Apparently Hillarys people were better at manipulating the poll numbers. Trump should sue RedFinch Solutions for a refund.
Deflection does not change Cohen statement. I feel Cohen won't be lying in any hearings just to add more time in jail.
Why would Cohen say he did this if he did not do it under the direction from the great Douche?

Donald Trump: "The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

What evidence do you have that he rigged polls?
Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Unlike Trump, right? :lol:

Read the topic. There are paper trails, other witnesses, and probably an electronic trail, too.

Stop projecting the failings of Trump onto others, man. It's getting downright creepy how often it turns out Trump and the GOP are guilty of the very things they accuse others of.

"The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

I don't believe Cohen. Has Trump said anything on this? And again why is this a big deal? The election is over. Move on.

So is this illegal ?
If so, will Donna Brazile then be charged for giving Hillary town hall questions beforehand ?

Brazile: Passing potential town hall topics to Clinton 'a mistake I will forever regret'
You are now entering phase 2 of the stages of denial in Trumpies. Some of the other Trumpies are in stages 3 and 4. And one leaped right to stage 5.

1. Nuh-uh!

2. Okay, but it isn't illegal.

3. Okay, it was illegal, but who cares?

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. Look! Mexicans!

Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar. Outside of Cohen what proof is there? And why is this a big deal? Most polls had HRC as the victor and by a landslide?

A certified liar on his way to prison!
Every prosecutor will tell you they took down a lot of bad guys by flipping their underlings.

Just ask mob prosecutor Giuliani.

And just like you, every mobster groupie tried to denigrate the underlings to defend the big boss.

Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar. Outside of Cohen what proof is there? And why is this a big deal? Most polls had HRC as the victor and by a landslide?

Every prosecutor will tell you they took down a lot of bad guys by flipping their underlings.

You love certified liars, don't you?

The tu quoque fallacy is all the poor Trumptards have to defend their lord and savior with.
You and others that seem to have such a singular hatred for Trump, with such over-the-top accusations, and hostile need to hold Trump to a standard to which no one has ever held any other politician, end up getting people like me defending him.
:lol:

Here's a little secret (not really, I am saying it this way to be a snarky shit):

All politicians are dirty, narcissistic, cheating, lying, shit stains. I suspect you are jumping all over Trump because he doesn't bother with the baby-kissing routine in which the pros constantly engage.

Last edited:
It's fun watching the Trumptards cut off their own moral legs.

It really is.

I will be using this just as I have used all their past amputations to bitch slap them with the stumps later on.

Adultery, bribery, open corruption, sucking off a KGB thug, there's a giant stack of stumps they have left in their wake.

Read the topic.

Apples and Oranges. "Bad Guys" are defined as lawbreakers such as the Mafia. Pretty sure Trump is not in the mafia and no one cared about any of this in Nov 2016 because everyone assumed he would lose. He won. Get over it. In 2020 you can vote him out. These constant needle pricks are just a distraction and divides this country.

Are the leftists, the self-proclaimed smartest people in the world admitting they were tricked by fake polls?

Are the righties admitting they cheat?

Even if it happened, and only a fool would think that it doesn't happen on BOTH sides, who gives a shit? There is no law against rigging stupid meaningless online polls.

That you people are dishonestly trying to conflate what rigging some stupid do you REALLY REALLY hate Hillary Clinton" online poll with rigging an actual election doesn't mean jack shit.

It's fun watching the Trumptards cut off their own moral legs.

It really is.

I will be using this just as I have used all their past amputations to bitch slap them with the stumps later on.

You have lost every single debate that I have observed on this board. Some self awareness would be helpful and I actually usually agree with you but you're way wrong here. WAY WRONG and you're getting eviscerated. When Progressive Leftist loons agree with you, then you know you've done something wrong.

here you have the campaign manager of the Trump campaign lying about his contacts with the Kremlin's Kalimnik. of all the things to lie about,this ought to concern us the most

Forum List

Back