🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

3D7B5C51-8359-4FA2-9F40-6D08A263EA49.jpeg

Online polls have always been dismissed as unreliable...In '12, many polls were refusing to even allow Ron Paul as a choice, because his tech savvy fanboys would spam them.

But now the serial liar Michael Cohen says that some already unreliable online polls were rigged, and it's Katie bar the door!

And here I thought that g5000 couldn't get any dopier and petty....I stand corrected.

Says the person who willfully supports liars and cheaters. Are you an American?
Mocking paranoid freaks like you doesn't make me a fanboy of the Cheeto...In fact, I'm against a number of his policies and have publicly said so.

Now go get your roll of tin foil and jump in on a RUSSIA! thread.

The Orange Virus cheated and defrauded a national election conspiring with Russia. That's all I'm saying.
tin-foil-hat.gif

Online polls. LOL
Next it will be fraud if you put a Trump sign on your lawn.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:

Yàwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.
Boring.

Jo

no one fesses up until they are threatened with prosecution? there's something going on out there! there's COLLUSION going on, my friends!

There was a dipshit on this forum just a couple of days ago claiming that a MSN poll showed most Americans blamed the Democrats for the government shutdown.

After I pushed and pushed the idiot for a link, he finally fessed up it was an ONLINE poll.

This is how credulous Trump's rubes are.

He should be blamed for it. This is a good thing.

Jo

There was a dipshit on this forum just a couple of days ago claiming that a MSN poll showed most Americans blamed the Democrats for the government shutdown.

After I pushed and pushed the idiot for a link, he finally fessed up it was an ONLINE poll.

This is how credulous Trump's rubes are.

Man, you're always so negative and demeaning. What a blast you must be at parties...

Donald Trump: "The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:
It's over, finto! Now shower ffs!

There is no doubt in my mind that Russia gave a little push to Trump....a man who was hated by his own party, by most minorities, there is no way the racist 30 some percent of this country won democratically.

Forum List

Back