🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

MAGA: Cohen says Trump directed him to pay for POLL Rigging! If true, DrumpF makes fake news

President Donald Trump's former "fixer" Michael Cohen said Thursday that he paid the head of a small technology company thousands in 2015 to rig online polls at "the direction of and for the sole benefit of" Trump.

Cohen was responding to a report in The Wall Street Journal that he paid John Gauger, the owner of RedFinch Solutions LLC, between $12,000 and $13,000 for activities related to Trump's campaign, including "trying unsuccessfully to manipulate two online polls in Mr. Trump's favor" and creating a Twitter account called "@WomenForCohen" that "praised (Cohen's) looks and character, and promoted his appearances and statements boosting" Trump's candidacy.
In making the claim, Gauger told the paper he wasn't fully paid for the work, though the Journal said Cohen was reimbursed $50,000 -
- the amount the two originally agreed on for Gauger's services -- by the Trump Organization. Gauger, according to the paper, also received a boxing glove "worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter" along with the cash payment.
upload_2019-1-17_12-18-4.png

Michael Cohen says Trump directed him to pay for poll rigging - CNNPolitics

:11_2_1043:Gotta Love Cohen. And the New Hearings will be YUGE Fun.
:dunno:

Last edited:
Follow that link and you will see he eventually fesses up it is an online poll.

Note the words: "Perception is what counts."

Yeah. Exactly.

That's why dirty tricksters do this shit. Because of creduloids like 80zephyr.
If you are suggesting that the motherfucking Democrats and useless dog-shit GOP ass clown do NOT engage in dirty trickster bullshit, you might be interested in some land I have in Sasabe, Arizona. It's a beautiful ocean-front lot with a private beach. I have another buyer interested, but I like your style.

Online polls have always been dismissed as unreliable...In '12, many polls were refusing to even allow Ron Paul as a choice, because his tech savvy fanboys would spam them.

But now the serial liar Michael Cohen says that some already unreliable online polls were rigged, and it's Katie bar the door!

And here I thought that g5000 couldn't get any dopier and petty....I stand corrected.

Says the person who willfully supports liars and cheaters. Are you an American?
Mocking paranoid freaks like you doesn't make me a fanboy of the Cheeto...In fact, I'm against a number of his policies and have publicly said so.

Now go get your roll of tin foil and jump in on a RUSSIA! thread.

The Orange Virus cheated and defrauded a national election conspiring with Russia. That's all I'm saying.
You are usually pretty strait forward
But that^^^^? Isnt.
You misspelled straight up retarded.

I'm just saying.

Online polls have always been dismissed as unreliable...In '12, many polls were refusing to even allow Ron Paul as a choice, because his tech savvy fanboys would spam them.

But now the serial liar Michael Cohen says that some already unreliable online polls were rigged, and it's Katie bar the door!

And here I thought that g5000 couldn't get any dopier and petty....I stand corrected.

Says the person who willfully supports liars and cheaters. Are you an American?
Mocking paranoid freaks like you doesn't make me a fanboy of the Cheeto...In fact, I'm against a number of his policies and have publicly said so.

Now go get your roll of tin foil and jump in on a RUSSIA! thread.

The Orange Virus cheated and defrauded a national election conspiring with Russia. That's all I'm saying.

Yep, and it true...because you and all your lowlife, wetback loving buddies say it is....you fucked up twisted fools are comedy gold....haha...thanks for all the entertainment, please don’t stop.

Paper trails, electronic trails, witnesses.

"The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

Liberals

"hey the guy who is getting ready to go to jail for lying to Congress told us this is true, so we know it is true"

LOL you really can't make this shit up.

Are the leftists, the self-proclaimed smartest people in the world admitting they were tricked by fake polls?

Apparently Hillarys people were better at manipulating the poll numbers. Trump should sue RedFinch Solutions for a refund.

Limbaugh is distracting from this story by bringing up examples of sleazy moves by the Dems.

Beautifully demonstrating my point that the two ends can be amazingly similar.

Why is he so eager to equate his side to those he hates?

Weird!
The tu quoque fallacy is all the poor Trumptards have to defend their lord and savior with.

fat-woman.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Hahaha....
“We REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.....got him this time....and this time we really mean it!”
Part 11,684.

Donald Trump: "The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

What evidence do you have that he rigged polls?
Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Unlike Trump, right? :lol:

Read the topic. There are paper trails, other witnesses, and probably an electronic trail, too.

Stop projecting the failings of Trump onto others, man. It's getting downright creepy how often it turns out Trump and the GOP are guilty of the very things they accuse others of.

"The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

You sure he didn't pay the wrong people, like The Clinton Poll riggin people?

Got any receipts?

LOL

Sorry Fake News by a Liar trying to save his own skin.

Zero Proof of this.

You can go back to sucking Putin's Dick now.

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

Forum List

Back