🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Then entire MSM rigs elections for the Corrupt Democratic Party

Trog,

If Hillary jumped into a lake and sunk right to the bottom like a rock, the MSM would champion her ability to hold her breath in the face of adversity.

If Trump jumped into the same lake and tread water walking across the surface to the other side like Jesus, they would declare him unable to swim and afraid of getting wet!

Are the leftists, the self-proclaimed smartest people in the world admitting they were tricked by fake polls?
No, we never believed he had any more than the troglodyte vote.

LMAO, you just called 62mil people troglodytes. Stay classy.
The U.S. has a huge number of ignorant people. It’s not classless to point that out.

Subjective. What do you consider ignorant? I have a masters degree in business and finance, I sit on a board of a major university, I am raising two kids, I run my own business, I have coached basketball for 10 years. I disagree with you politically. Does that make me "ignorant" by your operational definition.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:

Clearly Trump didn't get his moneys worth since he was behind in virtually every poll.

Oddball will be along shortly to tell Trump he’s a moron for believing polls.

Any second now . . .

0DD211FF-63D8-4383-9637-772CE1349FCE.jpeg

Are the leftists, the self-proclaimed smartest people in the world admitting they were tricked by fake polls?

The U.S. has a huge number of ignorant people. It’s not classless to point that out.

Subjective. What do you consider ignorant? I have a masters degree in business and finance, I sit on a board of a major university, I am raising two kids, I run my own business, I have coached basketball for 10 years. I disagree with you politically. Does that make me "ignorant" by your operational definition.

You are one smart person in my book.

Of course Synthaholic will see you as stupid because you don't agree with his/her views.

You can't cure stupid. LOL

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Clearly Trump didn't get his moneys worth since he was behind in virtually every poll.

Yup and I'm sure you noticed that all the polls had Hitlery as the next POTUS.

Cohen needs a few classes in poll rigging. LOL

Politically ignorant. And yes, you are. You willfully disregard facts in favor of a foxnews narrative.

Of course Synthaholic will see you as stupid because you don't agree with his/her views.

Let's see....thank you for your kind words.

Yup and I'm sure you noticed that all the polls had Hitlery as the next POTUS.

If Cohen was really paid to rig polls then that is massive EPIC FAIL. LOL

Politically ignorant. And yes, you are. You willfully disregard facts in favor of a foxnews narrative.

So your answer is yes. I don't watch Fox or CNN. Well I watch sports on Fox. I'll compare resumes with you any time you want to.

Let's see....thank you for your kind words.

You are quite welcome.

So your answer is yes. I don't watch Fox or CNN. Well I watch sports on Fox. I'll compare resumes with you any time you want to.
You get your fact-free views from somewhere. Newsmax? Alex Jones?

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

You get your fact-free views from somewhere. Newsmax? Alex Jones?

WSJ, Podcasts, and network (I belong to many organizations such as the Association for Corporate Growth) and I get many internal publishings from them. I have many strong influencers in business, politics and education in my network. I am not a registered Republican. I am an Independent. Next...

Keep trying.

Well if he did, which I doubt, it was an epic fail because all the polls had Hitlery as our next POTUS. You must have forgotten that fact.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Oh he thinks he's the smartest guy in any room. Ego and then some. I laugh at his posts.

"In an effort to boost his national profile, Cohen also directed Gauger to create the @WomenForCohen Twitter account, which touted the attorney as a “pit bull” and “sex symbol,” while promoting several of his interviews during the election."

thats from Breitbart

Forum List

Back