🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck
I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

There is always a paper trail, and other witnesses, which blow Trump's lies out of the water.

Trump allegedly paid $50K out of "personal" account.

It seems, lefties are trying to find another way to look into the Trump's finances.

Oh he thinks he's the smartest guy in any room. Ego and then some. I laugh at his posts.

That's what G does, 24/7 beats his chest and calls people names.
Then runs to the tall grass when his premises get blown to shit.

Note that he doesn't want to go anywhere near the fact that the fake poll in question was taken in 2014.
My, my, my. Look at all the bloody corpses whining about their defeats at my hands. Maybe I should keep score.

Sad.
Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.
There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

So how long are you going to take to admit this happened a year before Trump announced his candidacy?

Cohen should remember he'll be under oath when he testifies...Mueller doesn't give a shit if he continues perjuring himself.
Mueller already has the evidence to back Cohen up.

So sorry. Nice try.

That's what G does, 24/7 beats his chest and calls people names.
Then runs to the tall grass when his premises get blown to shit.

Note that he doesn't want to go anywhere near the fact that the fake poll in question was taken in 2014.
My, my, my. Look at all the bloody corpses whining about their defeats at my hands. Maybe I should keep score.

Sad.
Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.
There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

So how long are you going to take to admit this happened a year before Trump announced his candidacy?

This happened in 2014 and 2015. Trump announced in 2015.

Let me know if you need any more help with math.

Funny. I guess rigging polls is okay if it is done in a particular year.

Just like adultery...

Benchmarks, tards. Moral legs!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:

Trump polls better than Obama at the same point presidency | Daily Mail Online

Russia? What Russia? Trump is polling BETTER than Obama at the same point in his presidency despite scandals, staff turnover and a special counsel

I saw this story when I woke up accidentally WAYYYY too early this a.m. And I have to ask a stupid question. Other than the hilarity factor does it really mean anything. Yes Trump was faking polls, just like he was faking facts, to energize what is now called his base. And amusingly, his base continues to fawn and excuse Trump's appeal to their gullibility.

And it may be an initial look at what is coming, if we learn that the Russians' sowing disinformation to affect voters' opinion was also part of Trump's campaign. And Ghoulainis' pathetic attempts to blame the campaign and not the candidate for an ongoing pattern of collusion.

But does the story signify anything else?

Every damn campaign and PAC does it, politics is a contact sport.

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Russia? What Russia? Trump is polling BETTER than Obama at the same point in his presidency despite scandals, staff turnover and a special counsel
That was at the point Obamacare rage was peaking.

And just as I predicted, Obamacare is much more popular now.

As is Obama. Much more popular than Trump.

Mueller already has the evidence to back Cohen up.

So sorry. Nice try.

Mueller doesn't have shit on anybody.....all process crimes from his hyenas' questioning tricks....It's gonna be BOB going to prison for this jackass hoax.

I saw this story when I woke up accidentally WAYYYY too early this a.m. And I have to ask a stupid question. Other than the hilarity factor does it really mean anything. Yes Trump was faking polls, just like he was faking facts, to energize what is now called his base. And amusingly, his base continues to fawn and excuse Trump's appeal to their gullibility.

And it may be an initial look at what is coming, if we learn that the Russians' sowing disinformation to affect voters' opinion was also part of Trump's campaign. And Ghoulainis' pathetic attempts to blame the campaign and not the candidate for an ongoing pattern of collusion.

But does the story signify anything else?

Every damn campaign and PAC does it, politics is a contact sport.

Ah. The 'everyone does it' gambit. Reminds me of the Nixon days.

I can almost hear the bone saw cutting off your moral legs from here!

Gee, this must be what the tards think bitch slapping me is. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Apparently, the company is still waiting to get paid. Trumps business expertise strikes again.

What did we learn from this?

That if you include your lawyer in criminal activities, they will throw you under the bus.

Funny. I guess rigging polls is okay if it is done in a particular year.

Just like adultery...

Benchmarks, tards. Moral legs!

No, rigging polls is OK only when leftists are doing it.

Just like adultery.
It will be from now on. Thanks to you pseuedocon tards.

You're on stumps now. Your moral legs are gone.

"Everybody does it!"

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck
I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

Here is a good one....(snicker)

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)

That was at the point Obamacare rage was peaking.

And just as I predicted, Obamacare is much more popular now.

As is Obama. Much more popular than Trump.

Sorry dude, all Bammer has going for him is being half black. That’s it. Obama is all but forgotten. And sweating a little because his legacy has been taken apart and he has no political power. There is also an investigation leading right to his front door that will further mark him as nothing but a wannabe tin pot dictator.

Forum List

Back