🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coke Congressman Votes FOR Drug Testing for SNAP Recipients

There is no point to this thread. A bunch of liberals circle jerking themselves, reassuring each other of how evil and what hypocrites Republicans are.

Again, leftists constantly do this when a conservative screws up because conservatives profess to have morality and standards.

When Barney Frank gets caught running a homosexual brothel out of his house or the president of the United States gets caught lying about having an affair in the Oval Office--well they never professed to have any morality. They aren't hypocrites, just being a liberal.

You really do not see the Hypocrisy in voting to drug test food stamp recipients while you, yourself on taking drugs? REALLY? Do you have a challenge with cognitive reasoning or something?

He is a typical Tea party type. Do as I say, but don't do what I do.

It doesn't even occur to these idiots that Radel's cognitive abilities might just be a little impaired, either. Note they are giving the guy a pass by omission.

The irony is strong w/ the Right. If he loses his job he should forego all public assistance IF he practiced what he preached.

Many on the Right defended Reagan's Arms for Hostages.

It worked a heck of a lot better than Eagle Claw and didn't kill eight US soldiers in the process ... Resulting in utter failure which many claim lost President Carter his re-election.
Pretty much a footnote to the fact President Reagan won re-election with 70% of the vote and carried every state except Minnesota in the Electoral College.

Many on the Right defended Reagan's Arms for Hostages.

It worked a heck of a lot better than Eagle Claw and didn't kill eight US soldiers in the process ... Resulting in utter failure which many claim lost President Carter his re-election.
Pretty much a footnote to the fact President Reagan won re-election with 70% of the vote and carried every state except Minnesota in the Electoral College.

The following speech happened in 1987. Iran Contra happened toward the end of Reagan's second term. He'd never have been reelected after his stunt with Iran Contra, even if he could have run.

Last edited by a moderator:
The following speech happened in 1987. Iran Contra happened toward the end of Reagan's second term. He'd never have been reelected after his stunt with Iran Contra, even if he could have run.

I said it was a footnote ... Just mentioned it worked better than Eagle Claw and that President Reagan was a pretty popular guy among more than just most Americans.
Radel should have just "Said No" ... You think?

Last edited:
Radel just gave a press conference. He failed to answer why he wanted to drug test food stamp recipients, while he himself was using cocaine.

Radel just gave a press conference. He failed to answer why he wanted to drug test food stamp recipients, while he himself was using cocaine.

I thought it was great how he said he believes in accountability. And then did he wasn't stepping down. He'd rather get forced out. (He gets to keep his pension that way. You know, his full salary. For life.)

I thought it was great how he said he believes in accountability. And then did he wasn't stepping down. He'd rather get forced out. (He gets to keep his pension that way. You know, his full salary. For life.)
Not bad for a few months in the House, where nothing was accomplished.

Seriously? That's your argument to non-liberals? You're not the sort of person who should play with matches...

If you can't answer, just say so.

Do we allow them to use SNAPP for alcohol and cigarettes?

Of course not, but they can't buy drugs with it either.

Why can't a "welfare" recipient grow their own pot? We have a few states with medicinal marijuana laws. Someone on disability, growing their own pot for their personal medicinal use should have their assistance taken away? Why?

Wonder how Radel feels about the War on Drugs. <my comment

Rep. Trey Radel arrested on cocaine charge - CBS News

Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., is "profoundly sorry" after being arrested Oct. 29 and charged Tuesday in Washington, D.C., for misdemeanor cocaine possession.

"I struggle with the disease of alcoholism, and this led to an extremely irresponsible choice," Radel, who's serving his first term in the U.S. House, said in a statement Tuesday. "Believe me, I am disappointed in myself, and I stand ready to face the consequences of my actions.
<more>

He doesn't see a conflict of interest. After all he isn't on welfare.

If you can't answer, just say so.

Why can't a "welfare" recipient grow their own pot? We have a few states with medicinal marijuana laws. Someone on disability, growing their own pot for their personal medicinal use should have their assistance taken away? Why?

Yeah, weed would help my Glaucoma, but I also have asthma so can't smoke it.

Not bad for a few months in the House, where nothing was accomplished.

They accomplished a lot. They delayed the inevitable.

So you would have to eat it.

Oh come on now, he needs his pension so he can buy coke.

Not if it's high in Vitamin K. I suffer from a gene mutation that causes me to have blood clots so I have to be on blood thinners. Too much Vitamin K interferes with the blood thinners , thus making me susceptible to dangerous blood clots. I think I'm dead but don't know it yet.

Not if it's high in Vitamin K. I suffer from a gene mutation that causes me to have blood clots so I have to be on blood thinners. Too much Vitamin K interferes with the blood thinners , thus making me susceptible to dangerous blood clots. I think I'm dead but don't know it yet.

Are brownies high in vitamin k?

Forum List

Back