🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coke Congressman Votes FOR Drug Testing for SNAP Recipients

If you can't answer, just say so.

Do we allow them to use SNAPP for alcohol and cigarettes?

Of course not, but they can't buy drugs with it either.

Why can't a "welfare" recipient grow their own pot? We have a few states with medicinal marijuana laws. Someone on disability, growing their own pot for their personal medicinal use should have their assistance taken away? Why?

So people legally smoking pot get an exemption for pot, that's such a minor point.

Last edited:
Do we allow them to use SNAPP for alcohol and cigarettes?

Of course not, but they can't buy drugs with it either.

Why can't a "welfare" recipient grow their own pot? We have a few states with medicinal marijuana laws. Someone on disability, growing their own pot for their personal medicinal use should have their assistance taken away? Why?

So people legally smoking pot get an exemption for pot, that's such a minor point.

A drug test in a state where weed is legal wouldn't exempt them from assistance. I think hey just aren't thinking that all the way through.

He is obviously one of those individuals who feels that his drug addiction does not interfere with his life or his job performance. Potheads generally feel the same way, they are simply better people when high. If someone is looking for public benefits, their drug use does interfere with their ability to take care of themselves and they should be tested.

So you would have to eat it.

Not if it's high in Vitamin K. I suffer from a gene mutation that causes me to have blood clots so I have to be on blood thinners. Too much Vitamin K interferes with the blood thinners , thus making me susceptible to dangerous blood clots. I think I'm dead but don't know it yet.

Are brownies high in vitamin k?

Greens, such as collards, broccoli, celery, spinach, chili beans, butter beans, all the good food I must avoid, even though I can have them in small amounts. The only problem is that I don't eat them a lot so I just avoid them. I live on potatoes, carrots, squash, rutabagas, and tomatoes. Now,

I did find that if I splurge and dare to have greens, I can counteract the effects by consuming chocolate, since chocolate is an anti-oxidant just like cranberry juice. Grapes and grape juice are high in Vitamin K. Being on coumadin is a life changer for sure, but it beats the alternative.

Read that page but it offers no answer.

I know so many MM patients in Maine, some of whom have cardio vascular issues, so I would very much like to know about Vit K in hemp/

From what I read from the first 2 posts, you can't eat anything green so that would leave it out for eating, but it seems okay to smoke it, at least from one of those folk's perspective since he is on Warfarin (coumadin).

nice "opinion" Katzy :rolleyes:

You haven't been paying attention to the potheads here who have been very vocal in saying that their addiction causes no trouble, they actually perform better while high.

why do you even comment about Pot?.....you are the type of person who "Reefer Madness' was made for.......your pot tales are so fucking ridiculous they should be in the humor section.....but i will admit that in the threads about Pot you do keep everyone laughing....its not too often you meet someone who actually believes the movie is telling it like it is....

Forum List

Back