Coke Congressman Votes FOR Drug Testing for SNAP Recipients

There is no point to this thread. A bunch of liberals circle jerking themselves, reassuring each other of how evil and what hypocrites Republicans are.

Again, leftists constantly do this when a conservative screws up because conservatives profess to have morality and standards.

When Barney Frank gets caught running a homosexual brothel out of his house or the president of the United States gets caught lying about having an affair in the Oval Office--well they never professed to have any morality. They aren't hypocrites, just being a liberal.

You really do not see the Hypocrisy in voting to drug test food stamp recipients while you, yourself on taking drugs? REALLY? Do you have a challenge with cognitive reasoning or something?

He is a typical Tea party type. Do as I say, but don't do what I do.

It doesn't even occur to these idiots that Radel's cognitive abilities might just be a little impaired, either. Note they are giving the guy a pass by omission.

You believe because of the misconduct and illegal behavior of one man means that welfare reform and requiring those receiving government assistance to be drug free is wrong--not just wrong but evil.

You are comparing apples to oranges. You are a typical leftist, very quick to use profanity and childlike insults while not having a substantive point to make.

Republicans are evil for promoting morality and standards and then being human and screwing up.

Democrats are heros for standing up for women's 'constitutional right' to abort during the thrid trimester.

Oh, I see. He's just "being human."

You really do not see the Hypocrisy in voting to drug test food stamp recipients while you, yourself on taking drugs? REALLY? Do you have a challenge with cognitive reasoning or something?

If he were on the dole and gave himself an exemption then it would be hypocricy. Right now he's just a criminal.

Honey, they are ALL on the dole...the corporate dole, you idiot. THat's how he affords the stuff in the first place.

Go buy a tent, occupy a park and bitch and whine about the 1, because you haven't anything to contribute here.

Republicans are evil for promoting morality and standards and then being human and screwing up.

Democrats are heros for standing up for women's 'constitutional right' to abort during the thrid trimester.

To err is human is it not? Screwing up and being imperfect is engrained in human nature.

To err is human is it not? Screwing up and being imperfect is engrained in human nature.

What about the Vets that he needs to have tested before they can receive 100 bucks for food stamps. This guy isn't human, he's a pig.

But I'm not, nor have I in any of my posts, defended the actions of this man. Just like when any other tragedies occur, be it a natural disaster or a shooting, they simply salivate at the opportunity to politicize it and capitalize on it.

The misconduct of this man does not DOES NOT negate the need for welfare reform, nor does it make drug testing those receiving government assistance wrong.

There is no point to this thread. A bunch of liberals circle jerking themselves, reassuring each other of how evil and what hypocrites Republicans are.

Again, leftists constantly do this when a conservative screws up because conservatives profess to have morality and standards.

When Barney Frank gets caught running a homosexual brothel out of his house or the president of the United States gets caught lying about having an affair in the Oval Office--well they never professed to have any morality. They aren't hypocrites, just being a liberal.

It doesn't even occur to these idiots that Radel's cognitive abilities might just be a little impaired, either. Note they are giving the guy a pass by omission.

Duly noted.

What about the Vets that he needs to have tested before they can receive 100 bucks for food stamps. This guy isn't human, he's a pig.

Who CARES if it is a VET or a mother or anyone, SOMEONE UNEMPLOYED AND RECEIVING GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE IS HINDERED BY BEING ON ILLEGAL DRUGS.

All you are doing by not allowing for drug tests or mandatory job training IS PERPETUATING POVERTY--THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO PERPETUATE POVERTY WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?

Who CARES if it is a VET or a mother or anyone, SOMEONE UNEMPLOYED AND RECEIVING GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE IS HINDERED BY BEING ON ILLEGAL DRUGS.

All you are doing by not allowing for drug tests or mandatory job training IS PERPETUATING POVERTY--THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO PERPETUATE POVERTY WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?

What does it make you? Why is it when you all are backed into a corner, you start attacking the poster.

The guy needs to step down.

Either way it's still a double standard. Force service members to do drug tests, but not the lawmakers or those living on government assistance. Either stop drug tests for service members or hold everyone at the top and those receiving welfare accountable for drug use.
The issue here is welfare recipients, not members of the military or politicians.

Though I do say that there needs to be standards for those making the laws and all others on the payrol of the taxpayer, there is a difference here, however subtle it may be.

Of course there's a difference. And that difference is a double standard that doesn't hold people who either pass these laws or require assistance accountable.

Service members are rightfully released from service every day because of drug use. Good luck getting a job with a dishonorable discharge.

He should face the same difficulties as those service members have to.

People that break the governments laws shouldn't receive hand outs from that government.

Duly noted.

Omission, another word this person does not understand. What the man did is illegal and he is going to face repercussions. And if he is unemployed because of them, him smoking crack and being able to get government assistance unhindered by drug test requirements all but ensures he will never recover.

What you are supporting hurts the poor. Discouraging illegal drug use and encouraging mandatory job training helps them.

Spin it all you want, point to all the politicians you want--NONE IF IT NEGATES THAT FACT.

What does it make you? Why is it when you all are backed into a corner, you start attacking the poster.

That's fine he needs to step down. And don't be so thin skinned, the author of this thread has thrown around the F bomb and childish insults the entire thread.

Way to completely side step my point, or simply omit it. Perhaps you are admitting you are wrong by omission?

That's fine he needs to step down. And don't be so thin skinned, the author of this thread has thrown around the F bomb and childish insults the entire thread.

Way to completely side step my point, or simply omit it. Perhaps you are admitting you are wrong by omission?

Perhaps not.

You're trying too hard, Giggles.

Perhaps not.

You're trying too hard, Giggles.

You haven't made a relevant point yet. Just exploiting the misfortunes of a person to desperately make a misguided point that welfare reform is wrong.

Again, those that can not afford food are hurt, their children are hurt by their drug use and their unemployment.

This man's illegal conduct does not change that fact. Using his situation does not prove a damn thing.

Forum List

Back