Cold Is Coming...Change Your Furnace Filter

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I heard we're getting a cold snap as early as tuesday in some parts of the country...even snow at some high elevations.

Good time to fire up the furnace so if there is a problem with it...you'll be calling for help before millions of others are calling. I did this morning.

This PSA was brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Thunk! :eusa_dance:

I heard we're getting a cold snap as early as tuesday in some parts of the country...even snow at some high elevations.

Good time to fire up the furnace so if there is a problem with it...you'll be calling for help before millions of others are calling. I did this morning.

Hasn't been below 70 here in decades

Please describe "cold" weather.

Its actually being caused by a Typhoon in Asia which is affecting the upper jet stream right now causing colder air than normal to be brought down from Canada over Wyoming and Colorado sooner.

Its actually being caused by a Typhoon in Asia which is affecting the upper jet stream right now causing colder air than normal to be brought down from Canada over Wyoming and Colorado sooner.

Because a butterfly in sudan flapped its wings & kicked up pollen that caused a cheetah to sneeze...

Because a butterfly in sudan flapped its wings & kicked up pollen that caused a cheetah to sneeze...

His reply made sense....WTF are you talking about?

Only when it's frozen and no one can leave the house since the doors and windows all froze shut.

Tongue1.jpg

No actually, it is being caused by what they call an Omega Block in the jet stream, and the main cause is a typhoon out near Japan right now, the LOW you see on the far left in the arrangement shown below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 1.41.15 PM.png

Thank ya Thunk :lol:

We are getting a cool snap in WV...I am loving it. The dogs and I have been hikig and enjoying :)

Forum List

Back