Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Who cares?
By making a big deal of it, you are just feeding his ego. If you ignore him he would have been cut from the team by now

Possibly. If he is cut now, he's the kind of person who may claim it's about his views instead of his play on the field.

because that would be the truth?

imagine that.

Use your Crystal ball to tell me what the next winning lotto numbers are. Thanks.

crystalball.jpg

Who cares?
By making a big deal of it, you are just feeding his ego. If you ignore him he would have been cut from the team by now

Possibly. If he is cut now, he's the kind of person who may claim it's about his views instead of his play on the field.

imagine that.

Use your Crystal ball to tell me what the next winning lotto numbers are. Thanks.

View attachment 88143

riiiight....bnothing is credible except for lies about hillary clinton and anyone who isn't an angry white loony bigoted trumpster

but you'll listen to dumb donald.

sad

Who cares?

imagine that.

View attachment 88143

riiiight....bnothing is credible except for lies about hillary clinton and anyone who isn't an angry white loony bigoted trumpster

sad

When do I get the numbers?

Who cares?

imagine that.

View attachment 88143

sad

Nobody needs to lie about Hillary Clinton. The truth is bad enough. Enough to get anyone else locked up in federal prison

Who cares?

imagine that.

View attachment 88143

sad

tHe only reason that the rest of America cared about the people killed in Hawaii was because they were fellow Americans.

If not for that, Imperial Japan would have ruled China for decades. Imagine the horror.

YOu have American Nationalism to thank for that being avoided.

No, you have Japan bombing Pearl Harbor to 'thank' for the US being involved in WWII

Who cares?

imagine that.

View attachment 88143

sad
What's sad is how you poop stains think you can keep the race card trendy, kinda like trying to make Disco cool again. And because you're all tone deaf, you keep missing the social cues that people are sick of it.

Why do people think posting a meme means something? If the guy likes football like the majority of guys in the US we know he knows about Cap

Just like the guy in that other picture, you couldn't hold their jockstrap.
I've never been like you and wanted to hold another mans jockstrap. Like I said he knows who Cap is and wants to hold his jockstrap.

Why do people think posting a meme means something? If the guy likes football like the majority of guys in the US we know he knows about Cap

I've never been like you and wanted to hold another mans jockstrap. Like I said he knows who Cap is and wants to hold his jockstrap.
Really? You strike me as a jock strap sniffer.

I never heard of him.
Of vou course you have. You dont really expect me to believe you do you?

Don't give a shit what you believe but I never heard of the creep before he spit on my flag.

I never heard of him.
Of vou course you have. You dont really expect me to believe you do you?

Don't give a shit what you believe but I never heard of the creep before he spit on my flag.
Of course you give a shit. Why did you try to tell me you never heard of the guy then? When did he spit on your flag and why didnt you man up and knock him on his ass? You just stood there and let him get away with it? What kind of pansy candy ass are you?

Really? You strike me as a jock strap sniffer.
Truly. I'm the guy you wish you could sniff my jock strap.

Forum List

Back